Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
This weekend has been a summer preview. NY ready for the summer like, right now. We haven't had a regular NYC summer in three years.

Which also means muhfuckas need to stay on they swivel ouchea, cause they bout ready to act all the fuck up.

See the source image

Since I quit smoking I don't go out on my balcony for nothing. These pigeons just out there heavy. They giving less and less fucks each time I try to scare them off. Seen two of them spooning while I'm drinking my coffee at the window. Blodclot.

Rent is too high for me to just take brazen disrespect at my gates. I'm gonna have to war them still.

thecoli really made their site like ours lol
Since I quit smoking I don't go out on my balcony for nothing. These pigeons just out there heavy. They giving less and less fucks each time I try to scare them off. Seen two of them spooning while I'm drinking my coffee at the window. Blodclot.

Rent is too high for me to just take brazen disrespect at my gates. I'm gonna have to war them still.
i fuckin hate pigeons with a passion lol . bruh one of them almost few into my car by yonge n u dundas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back