Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.

We have 75 degree winters. Boy, what 😒?!

I can't.... sorry. I don't like that shit at all. I like my shit in that 12-18 range. About the only thing I'm middle ground about.

And until yall dealing with minus degree weather 5-6 months out the year imma need yall to hold them stones you throwing. Especially you down there in Texas @Rubato . I ain't forget that bullshit yall was on last year after getting some damn ski weather.

I said ion like the heat and dassit.

I can't.... sorry. I don't like that shit at all. I like my shit in that 12-18 range. About the only thing I'm middle ground about.

And until yall dealing with minus degree weather 5-6 months out the year imma need yall to hold them stones you throwing. Especially you down there in Texas @Rubato . I ain't forget that bullshit yall was on last year after getting some damn ski weather.

What temp do you keep it in your house? I just never seen someone complain about picture perfect weather lmao

They don't understand the struggle of being in - degree weather

What temp do you keep it in your house? I just never seen someone complain about picture perfect weather lmao

Picture perfect...

to-you-bgc.gif

I got an a/c but it needs to be repaired and the building started charging $375 if you want to use it during the summer months. The cost to do that got me thinking about seeing what one of those bladeless Dyson fans are hitting for or just thuggin it out again with my usual set up. 🤷🏿‍♂️

Picture perfect...

View attachment 840102

I got an a/c but it needs to be repaired and the building started charging $375 if you want to use it during the summer months. The cost to do that got me thinking about seeing what one of those bladeless Dyson fans are hitting for or just thuggin it out again with my usual set up. 🤷🏿‍♂️
Cam version movies, now anything outside the deep freezers make you melt. What next? You order meatless spaghetti too? Pause. Who are you🥹?!

Picture perfect...

View attachment 840102

The bladeless dyson fans are just nice expensive looking fans. Wont do much for high heat that a normal fan does. I mean, they are better but like any fan, it just pushes the air around. I bought one that was also an air purifier. I took it back though. You should invest in a portable AC. I got one for my room since my house AC unit doesn't do great in the bedrooms. Only keeps the basement and first floor cool. Second floor be hot as hell.

The bladeless dyson fans are just nice expensive looking fans. Wont do much for high heat that a normal fan does. I mean, they are better but like any fan, it just pushes the air around. I bought one that was also an air purifier. I took it back though. You should invest in a portable AC. I got one for my room since my house AC unit doesn't do great in the bedrooms. Only keeps the basement and first floor cool. Second floor be hot as hell.

I have a portable a/c already. Shit got cracked somehow and doesn't pump out the back properly so the area around it is hotter than usual inside the apartment as opposed to outside the window. Guess I gotta look into cost of repairing cause I'm not buying another one.

@King Freeman you want stellar credit? Get yourself more debt and make regular payments. It also factors in your debt to income ratio. Spend majority of your money on things that aren't debt and you'll have shitty credit no matter how on time you pay your bills/credit card.

I didn't know whether to smh or lol @ them. Mofos actin like the 6th Seal of the Apocalypse was unlocked.

And they probably STILL ain't did shyt to upgrade their grid just in case.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back