Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey. I like snow too.

I just hate extreme cold. I get some of what he talkin bout, but he needs gloves.

I usually don't bitch whenever a mix is blocked or taken down within a day or so. But got-damn....these mfers wait damn near 5 years later
and over millions of views to come with this shit???😤 Inbox flowed with people asking why I taken them down.... 1643564321810.png

They dog still living so they should be loving me

I had a similar experience with an American Akita that belongs to a friend I was cool with. One day that dog got too rough, and I backhanded the shit out of him and he fell down the stairs and he ended up getting choked and pinned down

He used to nibble on my arm but one day he literally started biting and I had to get stiches. Made my friend pay for the hospital bill cause I wasn't paying shit.

Lmaoooo.

Met my girls parents tonight. It was all good.

Except the dog.

Big ass K9 mixed with german shepard.

This mfer started barking at me the moment I walked in.

Im talking an inch away from my face, just going at it.

Fam, it took the man in me to not choke this barking mfer out.

Anyway, they put him in a cage, let him out, put him back in, and took him out again.

The last time, I got up to use the bathroom, this mfer ran after me and bit me.

Yo I slapped fire out that dog. Straight earthed him. Mfer lifted off the ground, landed like 5 feet away, and ran right into another room yelping and didnt come back out.

Her dad didnt say shit but I know he felt a certain way. Good thing he aint say nothing too cause how I was feeling right then? I woulda slapped fire outa him too.
Thats what you get for leaving😄

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back