Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unsatisfactory

The answer was clearly there for him read.

You being the good guy answered a question everybody was ignoring because the answer was right there in his face.

This was clearly the response of good AP. I only say this cause I've seen you ignore shit this obvious before.

Outside of the grades you DESERVED that ass whoopin for saying "doin fine" to your mother who a fucking teacher!

I'll give you a lil help and say being in the 6th grade you didn't understand what a rhetorical question was when she asked you that. LLS

Nah…I’ve been a smart ass and an underachiever forever…I definitely deserved that ass whoopin’ lol

I remember sittin’ in parent/teacher conferences and having all my teachers and both my parents sittin’ there talkin’ shit about me like I wasn’t even there on some “Yeah…he’s smart but he doesn’t do anything he doesn’t feel he NEEDS to do…”

My dad’s death stare was almost as bad as tha guaranteed ass whoopin’ that was surely comin’ from my mom…

:clawd2:

Nah…I’ve been a smart ass and an underachiever forever…I definitely deserved that ass whoopin’ lol

I remember sittin’ in parent/teacher conferences and having all my teachers and both my parents sittin’ there talkin’ shit about me like I wasn’t even there on some “Yeah…he’s smart but he doesn’t do anything he doesn’t feel he NEEDS to do…”

My dad’s death stare was almost as bad as tha guaranteed ass whoopin’ that was surely comin’ from my mom…

:clawd2:

I got that shit all through school as well. Teachers always told my mother if he don't feel like doing the work he not going to do it no matter what. Shit I remember a teacher gave us a 20 pg paper in high school. I told him I ain't doing that. He said what you say and I repeated it. He called my mother and I told her the same thing. She cussed me the fuck out.

I still didn't do the paper but I did turn some shit it in but it wasn't no fucking 20 pg paper.

I was an asshole like that as well. Teachers hated me cause I always stood my square.

The answer was clearly there for him read.

You being the good guy answered a question everybody was ignoring because the answer was right there in his face.

This was clearly the response of good AP. I only say this cause I've seen you ignore shit this obvious before.
I've come to learn not every post is read in the order it was posted.

Sometimes it's deliberate, sometimes it's just an honest oversight.

He gets the benefit of the doubt from me

I got that shit all through school as well. Teachers always told my mother if he don't feel like doing the work he not going to do it no matter what. Shit I remember a teacher gave us a 20 pg paper in high school. I told him I ain't doing that. He said what you say and I repeated it. He called my mother and I told her the same thing. She cussed me the fuck out.

I still didn't do the paper but I did turn some shit it in but it wasn't no fucking 20 pg paper.

I was an asshole like that as well. Teachers hated me cause I always stood my square.
The hight school term paper in my senior year had to be 20 pages or we didn't graduate, that shit was the WOAT

The same reason you pretend you don't have a GED, it's no shame you couldn't cut it in regular school. Be proud of your GED
There is nothing wrong with a GED, Infact it’s harder to get a GED than it is to get a diploma. Because a GED is applied knowledge. Taking everything you had to learn in highschool and in one day and 4 hours. Passing a test about all of it. With no summer school if you fail.

Yo..on Chubb Rock show on the radio, they just said that Venus Williams is a virgin.

well I’ll be damned, that’s fucking respectable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back