Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ironically this 20° is more how it should be right now. Still trash though:Will:

Nigga really mad we all in here engaging eachother with no malice.

Niggas want this place to be Arkham asylum so bad. We can't just kick it on the humble.
Who is mad Freeman?

I promise you it's not me.

Who wants it to be an asylum?

I made a joke, you didn't find this one funny, I kept it moving.

I: Yo that peanut butter....

She: boy shut up, I know how to make a pb&j

I: *watches her fuck up 2 slices of bread*😐

She: ewww! Why you got this extra thick ass pb? Ewww! Why it got all these nuts in it? Ewww, is this how yall ate in the 90's???OMG, I'm judging

I: So......you gonna buy me a new pack of bread or....

You got bitches coming over
DPug.gif

where was the funny part?
I should've said, I do what every other member that has been here for the same amount of time has done when a particular subject is being talked about for pages in this thread.

And not once has it gotten this reaction which is why I said, it's wild that the comment about VR was the one that was the last straw

I should've said, I do what every other member that has been here for the same amount of time has done when a particular subject is being talked about for pages in this thread.

And not once has it gotten this reaction which is why I said, it's wild that the comment about VR was the one that was the last straw

You looking to deep into it.

You tried to make a joke (I guess) and it didn’t hit. You came off kinda weird with your post.

But you good fam.

It's weird. You can find good reviews on all the sets but there really isn't shit on live event experience.

Only thing I can guess is copyright laws so it doesn't allow you to screen capture or screenshot. That or Ice is a damn liar lmao.
Lol I just took the headset off after while

It look like Ice sold niggas a lie lmao but for right now ima credit it to me not knowing how to Navigate the landscape at the current moment lol

black-guy-laughing-black-dude-laughing.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back