Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Almost copped the other week when they were talking about it on jbp and watching the nba games on it but I chilled. Its almost the same price as the ps5 if you buy it fully loaded.

Now you about to make me impulse buy this mf man lmao. 🤦🏿‍♂️
I still haven’t used my oculus

my eyes are already fucked up

Got one for my son a few days ago. It’s really fun

This is crazy

“They” tryin’ to drive dude to do summin’ “crazy” smh

This is crazy

I wanna give dude the benefit of doubt but... he just as full of shit and messy as them Kardashians. Looks like he made it there just fine tho. Good for him.

He been doing crazy shit way before he was fucking kim. I'm getting tired of the narrative that they changed this nigga like he didn't actively seek kim out. He was running around with amber rose acting crazy for years.

Nah…I TOTALLY agree wit’ this…still don’t negate tha fact that THAT family and specifically Kim know what doin’ shit like THIS could do to his fragile mind set…I know he gettin’ what he “asked for”…still don’t mean I don’t think they tryin’ to make him fly off tha handles real quick…

I think you are confusing VR with what the oculus specifically can do..but I understand how you make that assumption. I completely do

Like I said they talked about it on jbp and that's how ice presented it and specifically brought up the avatars. I don't own one or know anyone that does so I can't say for sure. The avatar shit irrelevant tho cause I wouldn't talk to nobody anyway. People been watching games on vr for years tho. And the occulus quest 2 the go to device. I want one.

those-are-facts.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back