Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never really listen to P cuz him and a few others only conveniently talk about how we need to only buy black, ect, when they have their own product to push or they want in on the trending publicity train.

I still remember years ago when BET had those woke panels and a few of the panelist were trying to say explicit rap lyrics are responsibly for a lot of the problems black youth are getting into/facing. For clout P said he's starting a clean rap label, wants be apart of the solution not the problem, blah blah blah. Said all the right things to get a clap from the audience. Year or so later, I'm on worldstar and see some music video of one of his artist rapping that same trap shit. Guess them wholesome lyrics dont sell as much uh huh.

Then when Khaled just happened to get a lot of press cuz of the positivity shit he'd always be saying, I see P's videos on worldstar (prob paid to have it posted) of him complaining that he'd been saying what Khaled said and gets no publicity or thanks. But he always made sure his videos are filmed of him with his mansion showing and all of his expensive cars parked behind him. Shit is lame and seems desperate af.

Most importantly tho....I dont trust a nigga who isnt blind, that always wears dark shades.
Perfect example of what I was saying is in this video

Its filled with nothing but generic talking points, for a car that isnt even real yet. It's clearly a non working concept and tbh, the company might go under after a few cars.

For those that dont know, the last few years a bunch of random small, super/hyper car companies have been popping up. They do press release's like this talking about amazing theyre car will be. Make a handful of cars (sometimes not even that), then disappear, because only a hand full of people build these cars, there's high over head, then they have to find buyers willing to pay 7 figures for a car from an unknown company.

But what really got me annoyed is Romeo. Him saying "this is a big deal for the culture, for our people, this is how we create jobs for us". I just dont see how them wanting us to support their investment in a start up to build 7 figure cars, is going to help us or anyone but them in anyway. And I didnt pull that number out my ass, I went their website, which could use some investment..

Nemesis RR
– limited to 50 vehicles, base price $1.6M
[*]Nemesis RR Black Ops – limited to 9 vehicles, base price $1.98M
[*]Nemesis GT – limited to 100 vehicles, base price $1.2M

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back