Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody use somebody else tidal account them got your own? If so are you able to import your Playlist to the new account?

Anybody have Xfinity/Comcast internet? I heard theyre putting data monthly data caps and charging people extra if they go over soon. Fucked up for people at home during a pandemic with no other options

Anybody have Xfinity/Comcast internet? I heard theyre putting data monthly data caps and charging people extra if they go over soon. Fucked up for people at home during a pandemic with no other options
They been had this. I think it's 300gbs a month or something like that.

They been had this. I think it's 300gbs a month or something like that.

I've been seeing online they are enforcing a new policy in march and sending out warnings to folks that they are close to going over. Only in certain states tho for some reason.

My fam hit me up like wtf is this? lol

I've been seeing online they are enforcing a new policy in march and sending out warnings to folks that they are close to going over. Only in certain states tho for some reason.

My fam hit me up like wtf is this? lol
I've noticed that my internet speeds super fluctuate. They must be getting bogged down with all the WFH. Fuck them, improve your network.
Let's ask @Alle'Oop what he thinks about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back