Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
My aunt was in charge of the turkey this year. We all ate it and thought it was good. Had a lil Cajun rub on it. I asked her what she did to it....she said she got it from popeyes. Mind was blown cuz that mf was bussin. Not dry, seasoned well, and cooked through. If yall need a hack for next year, fuck honey baked ham. Hit up popeyes lol
Gotta luv gabi’s honesty

We already at 1000 episodes and 1033 manga chapters

Better jump in

Luffy life goal is to find One Piece

Gabi life goal should be to finish One Piece
You better hope one piece doesnt end up like berserk. Author died before completing it. He died earlier this year. Shit started back in 1989. They not even close to the end. I feel like it is a waste if they dont finish up the series. And the manga had an irregular release schedule. I have a love hate relationship with that series.

You better hope one piece doesnt end up like berserk. Author died before completing it. He died earlier this year. Shit started back in 1989. They not even close to the end. I feel like it is a waste if they dont finish up the series. And the manga had an irregular release schedule. I have a love hate relationship with that series.
I'm still very upset about Berserk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back