Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
People laugh but trouble in the bedroom makes for problems in the relationship. One person desires things and the other desires other things. Part of being connected to someone is having that connection and ability to express yourself sexually how you desire to. When those connections don't connect.... well, it's a disconnect. And it's not easy talking about, let alone fixing, those things.
You wanna be @Alle'OopSoooo bad
....needs two more paragraphs

crazy enough BA and I are in sync because I had these same exact thoughts this very morning as I drove to work..deadass

• Goat
Reactions: B_A
Why does almost all the comedic attempts by women within TikTok and or Twitter, revolve around their vagina, mouth, throat, ass, and titties? Don’t the realize only the lowest common denominator of men find that shit funny in large quantities? Telling jokes about baby sitting kids via nut in your throat is not fucking funny. It’s funny to be the person who deposit the kids, not the one who accepts them. Shit..pegging jokes from women are funny because they are the one doing the act.

Know what’s funny? So gentrification is going down in my city and it’s at the point where the nice shit is creeping into the hood. So the wealthy people have that false sense of security and not knowing where they really at, at.

So I’m in a McDonalds that’s on the border of this movement. I walk in and some homeless dude is going at it with the staff. White dude is at a table with his whole meal evenly spaced and prepared..who the fuck does this in a McDonald’s first of all?

Anyway, homeless dude starts getting loud, chick behind the counter says she will fuck up dude if her violate, he says “well let’s get to violating”..and starts laughing all crazy

White dude immediately leaves his whole uneaten meal and runs to his car. I’m thinking he going for a pistol or something, he peels out …lol

And the funniest part of this is that the whole staff knows this guy, knows he’s off his shit and nobody really taking it serious. I love little diversity examining moments like that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back