Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shut up Nori! "Injured"...fohšŸ¤£šŸ˜‚

It can be from not drinking enough water, not sleeping long enough, sleeping too long or in a position that puts strain on the neck

I generally take a 20-30 minute nap (power nap)...I'm usually super tired and didn't get much sleep the night before when I do so, I'm really not getting enough sleep BUT I slept hard as hell those 20-30 minutes

lmao let me find out muthafuckas waking up on some Ezal shit off a 20 minute nap

ezgif-6-c18bb597ee7f.gif

"My neck and my back!!!... and a headache!!!"

tenor.gif

What do you hate about them? Because I dislike them tooā€¦ for one, I feel like itā€™s lazinessā€¦ but outside of that it kills your day, ruins your mood and gives headaches. Thatā€™s not to say I havenā€™t had a ā€œpower napā€ when Iā€™m extremely exhaustedā€¦ but I do agree
I get headaches after taking a long nap. I keep them shits to 30 minutes tops now.

I was writing a paper and I kept thinking of a word that I couldnā€™t quite remember..whatā€™s a word for feeding into another persons negative behavior?

Like they do something and your response is to feed into because you get something from itā€¦itā€™s one word, fuck I canā€™t think of it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back