Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aight so I was gone make this a thread but then I thought it was only about a song so what’s the big deal. I mean it’s a song but i think it highlights how a lot of women have flawed thinking when it comes to men.

The song where the chick sings I hate that you ain’t your best friend.

She goes into detail about how her man’s homie treated her like a Queen when she needed something and uses that rationale to say that his mans is better suited for her than him.

But she completely neglects the fact that she doesn’t understand how men think. If that’s my mans, and my mans comes through for you, and treats you like a queen, and this is my best friend. That says more about me than it does him.

For one it shows that I’m a good judge of character cause that’s my mans.

For two it shows ima solid dude causes niggaz like that ain’t solid with niggaz who ain’t solid.

For three it shows how I view you cause he treats you like you the important individual I express you to be in private.

For four it shows how he views me cause of how he treats something that he knows is important to me.

And finally, it shows the respect I demand for me and things that I find important to me cause of what he did.

Then..on top of that,she neglects how he treats other women he doesn’t know or presume to be as important as I have made you to be.

But you know what she does? Neglects all of that and makes it about her and her insecurities about not being cared about enough even though all of the evidence says otherwise..

a lot of when just don’t think beyond themselves

Back when I was in elementary school, if I liked a girl, I would push her down, then run. Cause I hadn’t developed conversational skills or the ability to manage my own desires. So any attention was good attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back