Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dead at a edible triggering y’all acid reflux…I just slip into an alternate reality where everyone hates me
I was mad af cuz I took a lil bit and went to the movies and it didn't hit at all. Was gone for like 5 hrs and i barely got a buzz. I took a lil more when I got home then ate some pizza. Next thing I know I'm throwing up everything I ever ate

And they wonder why folks feel the way they do towards them.

If folks start looting and doing more crimes it’s gon play right into their hands of the “thin blue line” keeping society from falling into a crime ridden anarchy society.

Just because less cops don’t mean folks should act a fool.

This could be a free trial of less cops on the payroll and society functioning normally and hope folks don’t fuck it up and force more cops to be on the streets

I haven't smoked weed in 14 years

Was considering venturing into edibles...but after reading the stories of regret in here, I'll pass
who said it was regret? lol

I love seeing in wavy slo motion

high lasts too long though with half an edible. This shit will make me high for the night and half the next day I can’t do anything until like 4pm

I don’t even know the dosage because I get them from my friend who buys it from somebody selling it. It has to be high though

who said it was regret? lol

I love seeing in wavy slo motion

high lasts too long though with half an edible. This shit will make me high for the night and half the next day I can’t do anything until like 4pm

I don’t even know the dosage because I get them from my friend who buys it from somebody selling it. It has to be high though

throwing my guts up first thing in the morning is not the wake up call I want....

Thats why I don't drink liquor to excess anymore

I took a lil more
The one thing you should never do with edibles.

christucker-friday.gif

I haven't smoked weed in 14 years

Was considering venturing into edibles...but after reading the stories of regret in here, I'll pass
I prefer it to smoking, but you def need to schedule ahead. That being said, the first time I did it, I saw portals open up, shadow people, and I almost stripped all my clothes off in the middle of winter, lol. That was a memorable New Years Eve for sure.

If folks start looting and doing more crimes it’s gon play right into their hands of the “thin blue line” keeping society from falling into a crime ridden anarchy society.

Just because less cops don’t mean folks should act a fool.

This could be a free trial of less cops on the payroll and society functioning normally and hope folks don’t fuck it up and force more cops to be on the streets
Get them Delta 8 shits from a cbd store. They sell them in chocolate bars. You just snap off a small piece and test your levels. I made the mistake of eatting a whole half. I was shivering under a blanket with the heat turned up to 89 and would not believe someone wasn’t about to kick in my door and kill me. But….it’s a good high

Get them Delta 8 shits from a cbd store. They sell them in chocolate bars. You just snap off a small piece and test your levels. I made the mistake of eatting a whole half. I was shivering under a blanket with the heat turned up to 89 and would not believe someone wasn’t about to kick in my door and kill me. But….it’s a good high

You quoted me by mistake

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back