Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
when they wld come to my door, when I was an atheist, they would introduce themselves all happy and I would return with the same attitude but with “I’m an atheist, nice to meet you, let’s talk” and they would stumble and fumble. Then I would just tell Em have a nice day good bye lol smh
They were planting seeds and you ain’t even know it.

I dont watch the videos but it come across my feed ball is life games ...

Every fuckin time they talkin about almost getting into a fight its corny and is used to boost the channel... dont get me wrong shit can go left quick but they are using it

Every fuckin time they talkin about almost getting into a fight its corny and is used to boost the channel... dont get me wrong shit can go left quick but they are using it
It’s fake they pay niggas to antagonize them

Yeah I be looking like how they going to let that white dude punk them when it’s all niggas on the court, lol.

No offense of course. If I saw a black dude punking a bunch of white dudes on the baseball field I’d feel it was staged too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back