Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmm...well idk where the top half went. I did see like a corner of what remained of the face. We got a buncha cats around here though. But i was more concerned about the rat cause where did it come from and now I gotta be trying to make sure im setting shit up around the house to make sure they dont infiltrate

unless my yard was just the kill site
Don't feed the cats and don't scare them off and your problem is solved. Howling horny cats in the middle of the night is preferable cuz at least them mfs stay outside. Rats and mice come into your home. Our city started this dumb ass spay/neuter program like idk 6yrs ago, fucking rats and mice everywhere now where they never used to be. They're trying to save the birds cuz cats can decimate the bird population. Who fucking cares about birds man, rats and mice are nasty mfs!!!

Man look, long as that shit don't try and chase me down. I'ma just stop in front of it and be like "you got me brah, just don't fuck up the face" 🥲

You speak Spanish?? Cuz I think they Mexican…

I guess get a gun and Rosetta Stone if you planning on trying to reason wit it just in case it doesn’t understand you or just ain’t tryin’ to hear what you gotta say…

:shrug2: Lmaooo

EdexLRrWAAgwN7D.jpg

Mane, I am so tied of these extended warranty people. I had 14 new voice msgs, but stopped listening by #5 bc they were all from them.

Don't feed the cats and don't scare them off and your problem is solved. Howling horny cats in the middle of the night is preferable cuz at least them mfs stay outside. Rats and mice come into your home. Our city started this dumb ass spay/neuter program like idk 6yrs ago, fucking rats and mice everywhere now where they never used to be. They're trying to save the birds cuz cats can decimate the bird population. Who fucking cares about birds man, rats and mice are nasty mfs!!!
oh i hate cats

but i know they in my lil subdivision. A couple have owners, and a couple seem to mind their own business

I just aint wanna be going outside to take the trash out and see a griffin or some shit in my yard and come tell my internet friends about it

09 was a hell of a year for mixtapes.. i fucked w/ over half of these joints but basing it off what I had in rotation the most id have to go w/ No Ceilings, The Last Kiss and So Far Gone

Random Shit I just learned:

When the Persian Empire sent envoys to Nubia requesting that Nubia surrender and become part of its empire, the Nubian king at the time called for a bow and arrow to be brought to him. He then took the bow and hit a target easily with one shot and told the envoys:

"When the Persians can draw a bow of this greatness as easily as I do, only then should they bring overwhelming odds to attack the long-lived Ethiopians. But til then, they should thank the gods for not giving the sons of the Ethiopians a mind to win more territory than they currently have."

That's some gangsta ass shit.

This isn’t a gotcha..I just thought that it incorporated many of the things that you champion against with a twist at the same time. Like, being totally against murder then the brother you love, murders someone. It’s one of those mind benders..but much love, I wasn’t trying to debate or putting towards an effort to make you look foolish. But you don’t find the paradox here interesting?

@shutupGabi

I just came across this and immediately thought about you. Have you seen this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back