Welcome To aBlackWeb

THE CIGAR CONNOISSEUR THREAD

IP360

Doctorate & Ph.D in Bootyology
So this past summer I smoked my 1st cigar with my cousin, and I must say...it wasn't bad at all. He's the pro and was kinda schooling me on the different types, flavors, etc.

Sent me a link earlier to thompsoncigar.com to check out the different brands I can get. Problem is...I have no clue what would be the best ones to get.

So this thread is for my cigar enthusiast who knows the in & outs of all things cigars. What is the best brand to get? What about flavor recommendations? Do you have a particular store or website you go to for your cigar needs?

Also for 1st timers like myself...what type of cigars should one start off wit before progressing to other brands?

All opinions are welcomed.

cs-g9a.jpg

This my shit.

Gurkha Cognac infused cigars. Infused with Louis XIII

Spring almost here. Sis got me some new cigars I'm waiting to try out.

i can get the cubans if needed.
not into cigars but maybe i should start,.

I wasn't either until my cuz hooked me up wit one 2 yrs ago. I only smoked them when I'm in a chill mood, and the weather is right

Olivia is a good one. Go into your local cigar shop ask them about the top 3 or 5 cigars from the past year and choose from them. Unless you looking for a specific taste. But the Olivia's the one I normally get runs around 17-20$. But it'll mellow you out real good.

Mannn. I had quit cigs for 2.5 yrs now but smoked cigars with my uncle before he moved away. I fuck with cigars but i know ima wanna smoke once a week during summer. But man did they hit.

How often do u smokers smoke?

Mannn. I had quit cigs for 2.5 yrs now but smoked cigars with my uncle before he moved away. I fuck with cigars but i know ima wanna smoke once a week during summer. But man did they hit.

How often do u smokers smoke?

Every so often. I know this summer I'll probably smoke a couple, just to enjoy the afternoon

Back