Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Chinese in Africa Thread. (Economics and infrastructure)

DOS_patos

Unverified Legion of Trill member
Been reading alot of articles about this lately and shit is fucked up.

its about time we talk about whats poppin.

post all articles and videos of the chinese in africa here.
good and bad even tho we know....they fucking up..

and can we keep it real that some of the news is not in the western world and that doesnt mean its not true.
ok you bastids
leh go

It is to be regretted that the rich and powerful too often bend the acts of government to their own selfish purposes.

Last edited:
K23.jpg

We know exactly what China is doing but even if we try and warn Africans, most of them look down on us and are going to tell us to mind our own business. Then we got niggas like Akon with click bait title headlines telling negros over here to give all their money to Africa, as an "investment". But he leaves out the info that all his plans are made by and financed by China.

I dont like the fairy tale Akon is selling. Black people in america are fucked up, trying to keep their head above water, and for the most part cant even afford cheap land over here. Yet hes selling this dream, that they can make it if they just send what lil money they have to the other side of the world, to other people.

We know exactly what China is doing but even if we try and warn Africans, most of them look down on us and are going to tell us to mind our own business. Then we got niggas like Akon with click bait title headlines telling negros over here to give all their money to Africa, as an "investment". But he leaves out the info that all his plans are made by and financed by China.

I dont like the fairy tale Akon is selling. Black people in america are fucked up, trying to keep their head above water, and for the most part cant even afford cheap land over here. Yet hes selling this dream, that they can make it if they just send what lil money they have to the other side of the world, to other people.
Yea akon wasn't being all the way truthful.
And didn't explain why his plans changed.

But I'm always a hater for pointing this out.

I hate that people play on black people emotion like that.
And the night from America at that.

Yeah...there is a Chinese base in Djibouti, where I was just deployed at...

I have seen a lot of this first hand

Back