Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been wondering why @AP21 was in the couple thread hating, but I think I figured it out.

You let Skylar slip through your hands and get her club shot up by Freddie Gibbs?

search_results.gif
lol, you just tryna hurt this nigga today......

Don't play the I don't know what you talking bout card. You moved my post b. I don't post in that thread no mo. Everybody in there is derailing that thread and only certain people get banned from it b.
Oh

But that's where the post belong.

Last year I bought a guy a shirt that he posted on Facebook. The shirt was something that fit his personality. He was shocked to find out I bought it for him. Saturday, that same guy surprised me with a purple toaster. That made my damn day. I didn't want a gift in return but to receive one was wonderful. I'm an avid gift giver, it's a gift and a curse. There are so many guys out here that have never been given a random gift or a just because gift and it blows my mind. So many women think men are supposed to just gift and gift and gift and these same women hardly do anything in return. Men like gifts too and men need to be spoiled just the same.
Yet I’m single. I must either be ugly af or a psycho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back