Welcome To aBlackWeb

Shaad got a winner... face a Lil strong but hey..
Trig gettin played.. his dude got another dude... politician lady wanna get knocked up the old school way...Trig like
:yikes2:

I dont like how they are writings trigs character.

How u jus show up at a persons crib n be mad when they have ppl over.

Then he keeps gettin mad at jake from having a kid, claimin it makes him (trig) look bad.

Then old girl throwing real puss at u, n u acting wierd. SMH trig want dat butt hole. Eww

Bruh, this dude got Jake hemmed up by the cops, committed murder in broad day, busted the window on the G wagon and tried to sabotage Trig, held Emmitt up at gunpoint, shot up a concert, caused a miscarriage...and he still walking round like shit sweet lol...
I ain’t putting the miscarriage on him

Bruh, this dude got Jake hemmed up by the cops, committed murder in broad day, busted the window on the G wagon and tried to sabotage Trig, held Emmitt up at gunpoint, shot up a concert, caused a miscarriage...and he still walking round like shit sweet lol...

Gat damn. I kno bruh (solid recap btw) that nigga is a mf terror. Get him off da streetz.

Next ep popa daddy gone be reading that nigga bible verses at the dinner table n he gone go ape shit.

btw he had no fuckin reason to shoot up da club n wtf didnt security pat him down 1st?...how u bring a whole strap in da club

Back