Welcome To aBlackWeb

I would agree with your assessment on that.. Ill take myself for example.. My family kinda got a name but I wasnt in the streets at all .. But nobody would fuck with me off the strength.. From any neighborhood.. So I know what you mean.. I don't live in Chicago either but I guess what I mean is.. Nothing in this show feels like Chicago.. They don't try to make it authentic.. And even though the gang shit is negative, that shit should be way more prevalent in the show, considering the gang culture there..

I kind of agree with that. Two things with that maybe that is a direction they were gonna go in but some things changed with characters leaving for whatever reasons. Or they also just want to show other problems folks in Chicago have that is outside of gangs.

They've successfully destroyed the show. Its simply living off the characters established in the 2st 2 seasons. Poppa became an idiot, when he was the voice of reason, Kevin became desperate and needy, and the ridiculous lines written for these characters is hysterical. It has become a soap opera/WB show from Tyler Perry. I justbdont understand why tho.

They've successfully destroyed the show. Its simply living off the characters established in the 2st 2 seasons. Poppa became an idiot, when he was the voice of reason, Kevin became desperate and needy, and the ridiculous lines written for these characters is hysterical. It has become a soap opera/WB show from Tyler Perry. I justbdont understand why tho.

Bruh its a drama.

Its basically as the chi turns.

But im 5 seasons deep. Im invested in these characters. I feel like i kno these ppl. I feel like i am emmitt lol

Tiff is a dickhead yo. She did the shit many women typically do, move off of jealousy. You left son who wanted to work it out, now you with Shump, and instead of accepting he with Keisha…you mad? Like son women really wanna leave you on a low note.

Shit. Emmitt a better man than me.

Even tho he prolly hit a thousand times. Once she flashed me that skin. I woulda smashed lol

It’s been renewed

1660850823612.gif lol

Back