Welcome To aBlackWeb

Those stories them folks was telling about Emmit pops when they were having drinks was wild as shit.

I can see how that made him have a serious reflection about how he was. That happened to me in a way except it didn't have shit to do with my marriage. Just me as a kid and it fucked up me a little bit.

I swear I was wondering this
I was asking about that like 2 weeks ago.

They never talk about Emmett having siblings and we never see them.

I would assume Emmett takes after his dad with all the BMS but maybe Darnell strapped up for the last 30 yrs

Good episode.

I dug it.

My boy rashaad should not have said "u look good enuff to eat." But ole girl over reacted.

Kevin, emmitt, emmitt pops r my fav characters.

Popa n killa nigga are low key growing on me. Popa means well.

Jake skin is fucked up.

Trig be rockin sum nice gear.

Emmitt pops might be the realest character on this show. like frfr

Trig trans gf is ugly af. Im sorry. She might be the ugliest trans person i have ever seen. Its like she wearing a face on her face. Looks like she wearing the saw jigsaw mask

I don't think ole girl overreacted at all

They had been flirting all night

Let me be with my girl and hear her tell her friend's dude "Hey you looking like a whole snack"

I'm like "Bitch what?"

Jake always had fucked up skin,but it's actaully gotten better .He might have eczema

Pause on Trig's fashion and judging which transformers look better than other ones lol

I was asking about that like 2 weeks ago.

They never talk about Emmett having siblings and we never see them.

I would assume Emmett takes after his dad with all the BMS but maybe Darnell strapped up for the last 30 yrs
Naw they used to show them in the earlier seasons when Darnell was first introduced..He had young ass kids and was turning a new leaf, being in their lives and shit.. and he was with the last baby mama

I don't think ole girl overreacted at all

They had been flirting all night

Let me be with my girl and hear her tell her friend's dude "Hey you looking like a whole snack"

I'm like "Bitch what?"

Jake always had fucked up skin,but it's actaully gotten better .He might have eczema

Pause on Trig's fashion and judging which transformers look better than other ones lol

lol lol frfr

The directors dont be doin jake any favors tho. They always zooming in on the kids face during scenes. And im like wtf come on man.

lol the wardrobe director does have trig in sum fresh gear tho. Most of the characters dress nice btw. Except popa lol Yea. I notice shit that.

2 of the promo pics for this season have Jake in the front.

IDK how many promo pics they made for season 5 though.

I might be high,I'm high,but could that be a clue to either Jake smoking Bakari or vice versa?

In season 3 the promo had Keisha in the front and it revolved around her kidnapping.

2 of the promo pics for this season have Jake in the front.

IDK how many promo pics they made for season 5 though.

I might be high,I'm high,but could that be a clue to either Jake smoking Bakari or vice versa?

In season 3 the promo had Keisha in the front and it revolved around her kidnapping.
I’m not mad at that knucklehead getting smoked

Bakari woulda been murked Jake after that punch.. Nigga killed somebody in broad daylight.. He is not all of a sudden scared of soft ass Jake and writing love letters to chicks.. This show ain't Chicago at all lol.. They show somebody stepping in the name of love like once a season to show some "culture"

Bakari woulda been murked Jake after that punch.. Nigga killed somebody in broad daylight.. He is not all of a sudden scared of soft ass Jake and writing love letters to chicks.. This show ain't Chicago at all lol.. They show somebody stepping in the name of love like once a season to show some "culture"

Bakari did that killing out of emotions. He still a kid also. IMO it's not that he really scared of Jake but Bakari knows who Trig used to be and even though their other brother got killed that don't mean those in that gang don't still fuck with Jake. So I think Bakari is slow on the reaction with Jake based on other things besides Jake himself.

Street Douda coming back should make for some good episodes. If I heard his convo with Tracy correctly.

Bakari did that killing out of emotions. He still a kid also. IMO it's not that he really scared of Jake but Bakari knows who Trig used to be and even though their other brother got killed that don't mean those in that gang don't still fuck with Jake. So I think Bakari is slow on the reaction with Jake based on other things besides Jake himself.
Maybe so lol.. I think you are making more sense than the writers are..I don't think they are thinking that in depth.. They don't even reference the gang ties any longer.. Like I said before, this show not Chicago

Maybe so lol.. I think you are making more sense than the writers are..I don't think they are thinking that in depth.. They don't even reference the gang ties any longer.. Like I said before, this show not Chicago

I probably am just how I thought about it cause I've seen shit like that before. Folks giving passes to kids or family members because who they people are.

Long story short people swear they tough out here but be having picks and chooses.

Never been to Chicago so I'll take your word for it.

I probably am just how I thought about it cause I've seen shit like that before. Folks giving passes to kids or family members because who they people are.

Long story short people swear they tough out here but be having picks and chooses.

Never been to Chicago so I'll take your word for it.
I would agree with your assessment on that.. Ill take myself for example.. My family kinda got a name but I wasnt in the streets at all .. But nobody would fuck with me off the strength.. From any neighborhood.. So I know what you mean.. I don't live in Chicago either but I guess what I mean is.. Nothing in this show feels like Chicago.. They don't try to make it authentic.. And even though the gang shit is negative, that shit should be way more prevalent in the show, considering the gang culture there..

Back