Welcome To aBlackWeb

Dude tragic how this show has devolved into a relationship melodrama. What happened to the gangsta shit? I don’t give a fuck about these niggas love lives! This nigga Trig had his real chick throwing it at him and he scoffs? Rather have some man booty? Pause. Damn shame. Now Rashaad smashing lmao. And Tiff the damn devil. Keisha need to beat her ass.

Dude tragic how this show has devolved into a relationship melodrama. What happened to the gangsta shit? I don’t give a fuck about these niggas love lives! This nigga Trig had his real chick throwing it at him and he scoffs? Rather have some man booty? Pause. Damn shame. Now Rashaad smashing lmao. And Tiff the damn devil. Keisha need to beat her ass.
Honestly we all have a woman in our lives whose sole purpose is seemingly to test us and our relationships

Douda's niece thirsty for Rashaad

Tiff an ain't shit bitch

Jake might smoke old dude who did that.

Kev' s girl is weird but cool

Bakari already burning it down in Papa's house.

Apologize? Nigga what?

Bakari likes that girl who stays with kev

What was the point of showing Kev's mother's get dressed then decide to stay at home together?

The most unsexiest girl on girl scene I've ever witnessed.

Lol Rashaad' was wilding " Good enough to eat"

Tiff got hit with that Nas 3rd verse on either

Oh ole girl came to get that.

If she thought that old girl was still there, why was she coming down there for a threesome?

By next season Bakari and Jake will be best friends double dating ,fucking with The Chi.

Last edited:
Good episode.

I dug it.

My boy rashaad should not have said "u look good enuff to eat." But ole girl over reacted.

Kevin, emmitt, emmitt pops r my fav characters.

Popa n killa nigga are low key growing on me. Popa means well.

Jake skin is fucked up.

Trig be rockin sum nice gear.

Emmitt pops might be the realest character on this show. like frfr

Trig trans gf is ugly af. Im sorry. She might be the ugliest trans person i have ever seen. Its like she wearing a face on her face. Looks like she wearing the saw jigsaw mask

Good episode.

I dug it.

My boy rashaad should not have said "u look good enuff to eat." But ole girl over reacted.

Kevin, emmitt, emmitt pops r my fav characters.

Popa n killa nigga are low key growing on me. Popa means well.

Jake skin is fucked up.

Trig be rockin sum nice gear.

Emmitt pops might be the realest character on this show. like frfr

Trig trans gf is ugly af. Im sorry. She might be the ugliest trans person i have ever seen. Its like she wearing a face on her face. Looks like she wearing the saw jigsaw mask

She definitely got a toothless Cryptkeeper crack-mouf thing goin on.

It's weird af.

Back