Welcome To aBlackWeb

That "let me meet the plug" shit is the worst and most unnecessary shit that too many shows are starting to make cliche. Find your own plug cause if ain't nothing wrong with the product I'm getting you then it's no need to meet the plug until you absolutely HAVE to.

U asking for common sense here? Lol I figured as a favor to his most loyal customer

I guess that shouldn't be asked since this show does a lot of other shit that doesn't make sense.

Plugs will throw you some extra as a favor before meeting someone they don't know.

If dude was really a buffer Tiff really fucked up on meeting the actual plug cause that dude should go back tell the plug under no circumstances should he meet that broad.

That "let me meet the plug" shit is the worst and most unnecessary shit that too many shows are starting to make cliche. Find your own plug cause if ain't nothing wrong with the product I'm getting you then it's no need to meet the plug until you absolutely HAVE to.

Schumpert's a fool for agreeing to it.

As soon as she asked for the piug, the relationship would be over.

Any legit hustler would cut her off quick and be wondering if she was scheming all along just to get comfortable enough to make that kinda move.

Some would probably set her up to get killed just for asking.

Any legit hustler would cut her off quick and be wondering if she was scheming all along just to get comfortable enough to make that kinda move.

That’s how Franklin got in the shit he is now

He definitely a fool. I would've ended the business relationship not the personal relationship unless she showed me both need to be over cause she can't meet the plug.

Another dumb ass thing was her saying she don't want to depend on anybody as to why she want to meet the plug but in the same breath asking for this nigga plug. You don't want to be dependent well find your own plug.

Back