Welcome To aBlackWeb

btw I'm not feeling how lena is writing ALL the Male characters...

They all coming off as lame, corny or fuck boys. I think its intentional

Poppa turned a fat goofy lame
Kev turned into a PTSD stricken lame
Jake turned into a snake ass fuck boy.
Douda really gone pay 5 million to smash some random broad. Lame
Emmitt on sum dumb open relationship bs. Now his mind all fucked.
Trig doin too much. He like 5 characters in one.
Lena Waithe hates black men more than the KKK and police combined. This is her intention to make black men look bad.

Emmit and Tif not lasting

She happier with Dante than with her husband…she gon leave…

Jake a fuck nigga supreme

I lowkey respect Douda

Poppa is Poppa

Kev needs help…he gonna self destruct

Jemma is the definition of overcompensation.

Emmit and Tif not lasting

She happier with Dante than with her husband…she gon leave…

Jake a fuck nigga supreme

I lowkey respect Douda

Poppa is Poppa

Kev needs help…he gonna self destruct

Jemma is the definition of overcompensation.
Jemma is overcompensating for growing up black and upperclass. Jemma says things that are good in theory, but you can tell that she has no life experience with oppression. She is like those fake pro-black activists that protest in the morning but go home to the suburbs and sip Starbucks with their white friends discussing whether they will go to Paris or Rome for spring break.

Watching Sunday's episode now and the opening scene made me realize I completely forgot that part of Kevin's trauma was seeing Brandon's little brother get shot in season 1. They really just eliminated anything to do with that character and the affects that he had on the lives of Brandon and Emmitt. It's part of why the storyline seems so disjointed

Watching Sunday's episode now and the opening scene made me realize I completely forgot that part of Kevin's trauma was seeing Brandon's little brother get shot in season 1. They really just eliminated anything to do with that character and the affects that he had on the lives of Brandon and Emmitt. It's part of why the storyline seems so disjointed
Kevin shot a nigga too

yea, niggas thought Kevin was just breaking down cause of the Police shit but if you think about it he done been through more shit than anybody else on the show.

Witnessed a murder
Shot a nigga
Lost his big brother/mentor (Brandon)
Had his sister get kidnapped
Watched his homie get handled by the cops
and now all this shit thats unfolding with Jemma

yea, niggas thought Kevin was just breaking down cause of the Police shit but if you think about it he done been through more shit than anybody else on the show.

Witnessed a murder
Shot a nigga
U forgot a nigga threw a gun in his face
Jake s brother getting killed
His sister fucking w the track coach

Witnessed a murder
Shot a nigga
His Father died too
Having to come to terms with his Mom new partner
Lil nigga been through it

Kevin gotta kick the shit outta of Jake

That arm that shot Douda looked skinny, I'm going with the tranny that shot him
Didn’t she leave w Jake?

they trying to paint Kandy and ole girl s dad as the main suspects but watch it be some one like Reg or some shit

It's way too soon to copy the "who shot James St. Patrick" story line with Douda.

A lot of suspects to be looked at though.

Damn Kev looked more hurt at catching Jake & Jemma than any of the other shit he has gone through the whole show so far.

Yall think Jake & Kev get over this or are they done as friends?

Nah, can't be cool with a snake ass nigga.

They kids are they even in the 9th grade yet?

IMO it's possible for them to move pass that. Way too young to throw away that friendship of teenage love and your homie being young and horny.

Back