Welcome To aBlackWeb

The last episode was interesting at least.. writing is horrible though...can't flesh out storylines cause they trying to attack every hot button issue at once... I guess Trig next crime fighting mission is rescuing sex slaves... Then I predict Trig gone have to address violence against trans after his cousin go after her....

What happened to Douda gang ties? He ain't got soldiers no more? He just ain't a villain no mo I guess...

Kev can't catch a break smh

The last episode was interesting at least.. writing is horrible though...can't flesh out storylines cause they trying to attack every hot button issue at once... I guess Trig next crime fighting mission is rescuing sex slaves... Then I predict Trig gone have to address violence against trans after his cousin go after her....

What happened to Douda gang ties? He ain't got soldiers no more? He just ain't a villain no mo I guess...

Kev can't catch a break smh
Douda still runs the gang,that's why Trig works for him and they got Big man who was with Reg.

Emmet balls been clipped. Tif tell that nigga how shit gonna go and he go with it. Homie need to listen to Teddy P and Let it go.

Hate that his Mom got cancer. Homie got a lot going on. Hope she beats it.

Kandy ain’t join in…maaaan Douda you messing up

I feel for Kev. Nigga has had a lot of trauma, doesn’t know how to deal with it, and his homie and his broad screw him over.

Imani gonna get Trig murked tryna Gorilla takeover the sextrade

about to be on some dumb shit since she found that text message, and it’s probably the most authentic thing that may happen this season

The rapper homie gonna get bored with Tif ass in a minute, then she gonna be all fucced up

Nina’s partner is solid for being there for Emmett Mom in them dark times

Hopefully Keisha let that lady adopt the baby. Doctor was on that bullshit. Keisha gotta eat better

Jake the Snake is homie new name. Him and shorty ain’t shit for the Kev betrayal. I hope Kev piece Jake ass up and don’t just run like aBitch

Back