Welcome To aBlackWeb

I want to believe him but outside of the story where told about the facetime he seemed to not really answer anything. It's hard to believe not 1 person has said to him or his previous management why he got dropped so all the "Idk nobody ever told me" is kind of hard to believe. Especially when the initial reports had actual details in it. If multiple people you work with have a problem with you then it just might be you
What are those details? No one person has come out and said anything about what actually happened, even Leena Waithe danced around the shit

If everything he's saying is true it just seems like homie has a tendency to talk crazy/hella disrespectful to women. I ain't saying that shit is kosher but there's waaaaay worse shit. The innuendo out there was that he was some type of workplace creep. Duke just need to see a professional about his anger management and he says he's doing exactly that m

What are those details? No one person has come out and said anything about what actually happened, even Leena Waithe danced around the shit

The initial reports said that he made Tiffany Boone so uncomfortable she had her bf come on the set. That ain't no shit that happens just because y'all dont agree on some casual shit like he made it seem. Also the chances of somebody just randomly smacking him over shit about another dude? His stories just didn't seem complete

The initial reports said that he made Tiffany Boone so uncomfortable she had her bf come on the set. That ain't no shit that happens just because y'all dont agree on some casual shit like he made it seem. Also the chances of somebody just randomly smacking him over shit about another dude? His stories just didn't seem complete
She never said what made her so uncomfortable. Never not once. Could be the way he chews his food for all we know

Yes, its very possible for him to be smacked for calling that a chick a hoe. He said why he got smacked lol. What he didnt admit to was the fact he was probably drunk and feeling himself

She never said what made her so uncomfortable. Never not once. Could be the way he chews his food for all we know

Yes, its very possible for him to be smacked for calling that a chick a hoe. He said why he got smacked lol. What he didnt admit to was the fact he was probably drunk and feeling himself
Stop making excuses, if he didn't put his hands on anyone then nobody should put there hands on him

Calling someone a name doesn't make a reason to physically be assaulted
It makes a very good reason, whether you agree with it or not

The point of the statement is that there was a cause and effect, which he understands

It makes a very good reason, whether you agree with it or not

The point of the statement is that there was a cause and effect, which he understands
So if a woman get flip at the mouth they can be punched and it's all good because it was deserved

So if a woman get flip at the mouth they can be punched and it's all good because it was deserved
Bruh you arguing a point nobody made

BR said he didn't believe the chick slapped him for no reason. I pointed out that Jason gave a reason for why shorty slapped him.

Whether that reason is valid is inconsquential, however it a reason. Dassit.

You wanna go around punching women in the mouth thats on you

Bruh you arguing a point nobody made

BR said he didn't believe the chick slapped him for no reason. I pointed out that Jason gave a reason for why shorty slapped him.

Whether that reason is valid is inconsquential, however it a reason. Dassit.

You wanna go around punching women in the mouth thats on you
It's not a reason is what I'm saying.You can't hit nobody cause they said something mean to you

I remember one time we were in the club in VIP, my mans invites these chicks to come hang...my other mans goes to introduce himself to one of them....ole girl basically tells him she don’t fuck w black dudes....so my mans tells her to leave our section and she slaps him in the face

I remember one time we were in the club in VIP, my mans invites these chicks to come hang...my other mans goes to introduce himself to one of them....ole girl basically tells him she don’t fuck w black dudes....so my mans tells her to leave our section and she slaps him in the face
According to the logic of Chicity he deserved it

haven't had a chance to peep yet but I saw a brief clip where she was talking about Jason Mitchell.

I'll come back and timestamp it after i've watched

--edit--

starts at the 13:12 mark

Last edited:
Back