Welcome To aBlackWeb

Reg was lacking though.

"Boosie Clip"

it was 2 lightskins on the back of bikes

they woulda got anybody

damn leather pants mane smh

giphy.gif

I been sleeping on this show. I been binge watching for the past 3 days. Now I'm caught up. I gotta question. Whatever happened Jason's real father? Ever since, he killed that crooked cop that killed his son, then I haven't seen him in any scenes since

I been sleeping on this show. I been binge watching for the past 3 days. Now I'm caught up. I gotta question. Whatever happened Jason's real father? Ever since, he killed that crooked cop that killed his son, then I haven't seen him in any scenes since

In one of the earlier episodes in season 2 Douda said he was taken care off which might mean he was killed off screen

Watching some of those scenes wit them...knowing what was going on...was cringeworthy.

Gotta give ole girl for keeping professional despite what that muthafucca was doin.

And the fact they didn't seem to believe her till something happened to another chick, and white people started complaining.

The Chi' star Sonja Sohn was arrested for cocaine possession ... TMZ has learned.
Sohn, who also starred in "The Wire," was arrested Sunday at 2 AM in North Carolina for cocaine possession, possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia.
The paraphernalia charges are misdemeanors, but the cocaine charge is a felony.
Police tell us ... she was arrested and brought into the station at 2 AM and bailed out 6 minutes later.
She posted $1,500 bail and left the station.
She will be arraigned Tuesday.
Sonja played Detective Shakima Greggs on all 5 seasons of "The Wire." She plays Brandon's mom, Laverne, on "The Chi."
We reached out to Sonja's rep ... so far, no word back.

Is this going to be an off screen death cause how can you bring him back after firing him to shoot any scenes and why would he agree to shoot scenes. No point in announcing this if it's off screen since we all knew he wasn't coming back

He prolly needs the check... I wouldn't put it past someone that's gotta lay low for quite some time and is prolly blacklisted in some circles to come back to shoot a death scene if they asked.. possibly *shrugs*

Is this going to be an off screen death cause how can you bring him back after firing him to shoot any scenes and why would he agree to shoot scenes. No point in announcing this if it's off screen since we all knew he wasn't coming back

They might not have to show him at all.

Kinda like they did the Q in the second season.

Basically said he got killed, but didn't show it on screen.

Back