Welcome To aBlackWeb

THE CHALLENGE: TOTAL MADNESS THREAD

I don't have their only fans. I just seen what's on the reddit page I posted.

Lmao same old nany. All that for nothing and kasey stayed low key the whole time just to fuck her personal life and game up for this season and seasons down the line by not staying loyal when it mattered the most cause she wanted to play house with one of the biggest hoes on the show.

Stupid.

Kaycee's full of shit.

Big Brother fans are pulling out the receipts on how close they were.

She's foul for turning on her people like that over someone she barely even knows.

Saying "she doesn't know if she can trust" Bayleigh in a final.

FOH

In the preview for next week it look like Bayleigh going against Aneesa, that should be a slam dunk for Bayleigh

Really depends on the type of elimination round.

1 on 1 eliminations for the most part are catered to someone like aneesa. Like we know she don't gotta worry about moving no kind of long distance so if it's not climbing, or something where she's elevated on cables she good money and will put up a fight.

Regardless she doesn't need to be in any final we all know she ain't about to finish.

I was actually kinda rooting for Nany until this episode just on some underdog shit but she really is trash at challenges. How you gonna get beat by a pregnant chick in a rasslin' elimination?

And Kaycee was kinda snakelike during her season on BB and she's playing the exact same game now which is be boring and don't offend anyone too much. Dee getting cut out was probably the best thing to happen to her since before that she was getting the invisible edit.

Also gotdamn at the Dee erasure. The first episode they did it was kinda rough since they had to do it quick fast in a hurry but these past two you could legit forget Dee is even on this show. Like she may be in a couple group shots and that's about it.

I want Aneesa to get to the final just so she can check that shit off her bucket list and retire gracefully. Although she'll most likely gas out or have some "injury" and quit.

aneesa hell bent on completing a challenge but not in the shape to compete in one. You would think she would come back in better shape but she come back fatter and fatter

Back