Welcome To aBlackWeb

THE CHALLENGE: TOTAL MADNESS THREAD

aneesa hell bent on completing a challenge but not in the shape to compete in one. You would think she would come back in better shape but she come back fatter and fatter

Shes there for the weekly stipends and whatever bonus they get for making a final. That's it.

WTF is she mad at Bayleigh for???

Bayleigh was right.

That shit is none of her business.

Almost seems like she has more of a problem with Bayleigh than Kaycee.

I don't think she's mad at bayleigh. But she probably been side eyeing shit for a minute. Kaycee clearly isn't slick with it. I don't think she tweeted that on some beef shit. More on some you shoulda just hmu shit.

I don't think she's mad at bayleigh. But she probably been side eyeing shit for a minute. Kaycee clearly isn't slick with it. I don't think she tweeted that on some beef shit. More on some you shoulda just hmu shit.

I don't think it's beef per se.

It just came off like she had more energy for Bayleigh than she had for her girl.

Belly I don't like that shit clip.gif

I don't think it's beef per se.

It just came off like she had more energy for Bayleigh than she had for her girl.

View attachment 305069

I didn't sense that. I think she saying Bayleigh being messy would have been apprecited cause she fucked with bayleigh on that level. Like her and bayleigh developed a friendship through the friendship bayleigh and kaycee had from BB so she would have respected it.

I kinda did want aneesa to get in so it could just be over with and we wouldn't have to see her anymore but the way the episode was cut it doesn't seem like we'll be seeing her again regardless. Happy for bayleigh tho. She was having a rough couple weeks. Hopefully it was some teachable moments for her. She was fucking up as much as she was getting fucked over.

I dont fuck with Josh or kyle so that's whatever.

Last edited by a moderator:
multiple times nel had the opportunity to bolt... he had the jump on Rogan at least 3x... sheesh he’s an idiot.

it’s crazy how well they edited Dee out and so much so it looks like Rogan kinda got silenced a bit... I wonder if they’re still interacting. I would think Rogan sees it in his best interest to drop Dee overall...

Dee got washed.
I still remember when everybody thought Jenny was big and strong and she got destroyed by Tori in hall brawl. She probably still have nightmares about that

Only thing holding Fessy back was his weight.

Problem is, he's not fat or anything............he's just a big dude.

Not sure how Kyle got ahead of Cory.

Might have to re-watch because I thought for sure they showed Cory pass Kyle after he figured out the math problem.

Back