Welcome To aBlackWeb

THE CHALLENGE: TOTAL MADNESS THREAD

Very anti climatic and boring.

It was nice to see melissa get humbled. Lol.

Finals getting weaker and weaker. That shit on the mountain would've been part 1 of the final 5 years ago then they'd hop in a chopper to the tropics and do another leg.

Very anti climatic and boring.

It was nice to see melissa get humbled. Lol.

Finals getting weaker and weaker. That shit on the mountain would've been part 1 of the final 5 years ago then they'd hop in a chopper to the tropics and do another leg.

In all fairness to Melissa she apparently found out she was 3 months pregnant right before the final. That's why TJ didn't shit all over her for quitting right before the elimination.

Did you guys know Cory has a daughter named Ryder and one on the way and he was doing this for them? Because I'm pretty sure the producers really wanted us to know that. Over and over again.

I GOT RYDER
A prego girl!! On the way

Did you guys know Cory has a daughter named Ryder and one on the way and he was doing this for them? Because I'm pretty sure the producers really wanted us to know that. Over and over again.

I really don't see the problem after years of him being ganged up on and the slimball edits. They owed him one if you ask me.

So let's say you're Cory but you know how to do grade school math and actually end up winning. Uncle Sam takes their half of some money you made torturing yourself in a whole 'nother country that they had nothing to do with so you got 250k left.

How much you gonna hit Nelson off with? And keep in mind the feds gonna take half of that as well because they love double-taxing even more than they love just regular taxing.

Johnny saying he wanted to solidify his legacy but has 6 Wins before this one with nobody close

Cory let me down, MTV did all that editing and gave him all that screen time to make it like he was the one to root for just for him to lose

Fessy lost more likely due to him coming out the gate swinging and not pacing himself

Melissa and Bayleigh should’ve never showed up if they both were gonna quit like that.

bananas wins yet again. I would think people would try to vote him out early but they still carrying him to a final

By episode 3 I had read the spoiler that Bananas and Jenny won, although I was thinking Jenna up until she got eliminated.

watching it w/o the spoiler I wldve thought Corey had it... he didn’t even get 2nd, wack Kyle did... so u know it wasn’t all that hard

By episode 3 I had read the spoiler that Bananas and Jenny won, although I was thinking Jenna up until she got eliminated.

watching it w/o the spoiler I wldve thought Corey had it... he didn’t even get 2nd, wack Kyle did... so u know it wasn’t all that hard

I think the way that final was designed Cory could see the finish line and just said fuck it.

I wonder when this Challenge actually took place.

Usually it's months before it actually airs, so I'm starting to think that Covid started to became a serious concern close to when they were about to do the Final.

Once they realized how serious it was, they probably decided to hurry up and wrap up the show as a preemptive measure to make sure everyone would be able to get home safe and not get stuck overseas.

So let's say you're Cory but you know how to do grade school math and actually end up winning. Uncle Sam takes their half of some money you made torturing yourself in a whole 'nother country that they had nothing to do with so you got 250k left.

How much you gonna hit Nelson off with? And keep in mind the feds gonna take half of that as well because they love double-taxing even more than they love just regular taxing.

I'd hit him with 50k in small pieces. As long as it's not transfers over 10k they not checking for that shit. At least that's how it is here.

I think the way that final was designed Cory could see the finish line and just said fuck it.

Yeah I think it would definitely have been a more interesting finish if it wasnt winner takes all. Once bananas got there it was no point in putting extra effort. 2nd place the same as last place.

Last edited by a moderator:

Usually it's months before it actually airs, so I'm starting to think that Covid started to became a serious concern close to when they were about to do the Final.

Once they realized how serious it was, they probably decided to hurry up and wrap up the show as a preemptive measure to make sure everyone would be able to get home safe and not get stuck overseas.

True.

I was thinking more like they were out in the cold and they didn’t want to risk people getting hypothermia which why the final felt so short

The whole season was bad. With Dee being cut out who was a major person who the season was built around nobody else was interesting enough for viewers to care about

I was thinking more like they were out in the cold and they didn’t want to risk people getting hypothermia which why the final felt so short

Don't think that was it.

Simply because the Final a few years back with CT and Diem in Alaska or somewhere was a lot worse than this one.

Back