Welcome To aBlackWeb

THE CHALLENGE: SPIES, LIES, AND ALLIES THREAD

Kyle really be trying to play the dummy when everyone know he's a snake. How many times has he fucked up his own teams strategy?
I agree but I guess it worked out for him though. I really thought he was going to pick Devin lol

I am just happy the Emerald team is a little shaken up. I actually was rooting for Josh though.

Kyle is such a bitch and it continously works for him...this is the worst hes been its tiresome

Kaycee laid Tori out shit was hilarious

Yea Big T is dead weight she needs to not come back🤷🏾‍♂️

Emy is a grinder ill give her that at least
Yeah Big T is a liability...I mean isn't Devin the same? He argues he is good at puzzles lol

I think they let something slip on the Aftermath show.

If my hunch is correct, they inadvertently revealed the winner.

0qc1goy9fu181.jpg

All-stars is a breath of fresh air compared to the regular challenge. All that darkness and explosions and acting like the shit is a real sport is getting old.

My only issue with it is since everybody is older you don't get the same level of drama and tomfoolery they they used to be on. But that's missing from the main show now anyway.

All-stars is a breath of fresh air compared to the regular challenge. All that darkness and explosions and acting like the shit is a real sport is getting old.

My only issue with it is since everybody is older you don't get the same level of drama and tomfoolery they they used to be on. But that's missing from the main show now anyway.
You cant get me to pay for that shit

Why didn't Logon pick Devin? And he fell he didn't even try to get back up. I am interested in this next episode. Surprise, Surprise two more people getting sent home!

Back