Welcome To aBlackWeb

THE CHALLENGE: SPIES, LIES, AND ALLIES THREAD

Nah social game is as big a part of the game as athletic/physical. Plus she woulda already won had she not freaked out on the bike in the Free Agents final
Yeah see I was more of a road rules person back in the day. Money is on the line...I don't desire to act like I like you. I liked the challenge when it was real world vs road rules. I know things evolve though so this what it has become now.

Kyle is the biggest wuss of all time lol dude dropped the ball for his team.. and champ Ashley bailed on her team… I would throw her in next elim

Kyle is the biggest wuss of all time lol dude dropped the ball for his team.. and champ Ashley bailed on her team… I would throw her in next elim
Kyle is such a punk and a hanger on he is a decent competitor but he is a bitch and Josh talks like he actually puts in work its comedy

Emy has strong fat kid energy choclate on the face energy she just want tobfit it its annoying her whole lil thing
And that chick that laughs crazy yikes

Last edited:
I hate to say it but this show is fucking terrible recently. And I've been watching since the jonny mosely days.

I'm starting to think that this is because the most annoying people in the house..............are getting the most camera time.

Started a few years back with Cara Maria and Paulie.

Then with Jordan.

And now with Josh and Devin.

The show would have a totally different vibe if most of the survivor people and rookies were still in the house.

They need to find a better way to tie the rookies and vets together a little bit longer.

The vets taking out the rookies year after year is getting tiresome.

Only way it'll change is if it starts to affect the ratings.

What happened to Ashley?
She got in a fight with Josh and said "Everyone knows you're gay," then Devin complained to production.
666C8A98-E9B8-4441-906E-E117032057AC.jpeg

CT be shitting on Big T

I am torn, I like her but I am not a fan of the non-competitive players. I want to root for her but she took 2 L's this season. She let Logan diss her and use her for "cuddles"😐. And then Amanda beats her! I mean yes positivity counts I guess...but that's your final memory. She is nice but I don't want her on my team is what everyone was saying.

I am glad she still there but don't want next week to be the inevitable for her...all these challenges are physical in some aspect.

I am torn, I like her but I am not a fan of the non-competitive players. I want to root for her but she took 2 L's this season. She let Logan diss her and use her for "cuddles"😐. And then Amanda beats her! I mean yes positivity counts I guess...but that's your final memory. She is nice but I don't want her on my team is what everyone was saying.

I am glad she still there but don't want next week to be the inevitable for her...all these challenges are physical in some aspect.

It's funny how quick they turn on their so-called............"favorites"...............of the year.

Like you said, they all loved her and were cheering her on the past 2 years.

However, now that she's become a liability, they still like her..........but want nothing to do with her.

That situation with Logan is even worse.

Dude basically said he doesn't want anything serious with her and was just using her for sex.

He was being polite about it, but that's the general gist of what he was saying.

Embarrassing.

Last edited:
Oh wow ok I guess they not suppose to say nething on the show. They should have aired that drama.

I wish they would've showed it.

Don't think that should be enough to get her kicked off the show though.

We don't even know what he said to her during the argument.

Even more ironic if what she said was true.

Unless they've got a policy against outing people or something.

I wish they would've showed it.

Don't think that should be enough to get her kicked off the show though.

We don't even know what he said to her during the argument.

Even more ironic if what she said was true.

Unless they've got a policy against outing people or something.

They do (as they should). But the thing is it's not really outing him if they simply don't air it which they didn't anyway. So in a sense MTV outed him by kicking ashley off with no explanation because now everybody got curious and looked up what happened.

But it doesn't really matter because everybody knows josh is gay.

TBF MTV has been on a non-offensive type tip since the Dee stuff. They sent one of the rookies home earlier this season because of it. That's why Amber B. came back

TBF MTV has been on a non-offensive type tip since the Dee stuff. They sent one of the rookies home earlier this season because of it. That's why Amber B. came back
Oh wow okay. I thought it had to do with covid related stuff. But yeah they just been kicking people out and the viewers are left wondering wtf lol. But I honestly thought it was known that he was gay?

Also I find it different that they show/make them going to a club and whatnot....when it's just them. I don't know how excited I would be to get dressed up to go to a fake club with everyone.

Maybe the change of scenery is good for the health and mental stability.

Oh wow okay. I thought it had to do with covid related stuff. But yeah they just been kicking people out and the viewers are left wondering wtf lol. But I honestly thought it was known that he was gay?
On Big Brother, i thought he was. But on the Challenge, he has gone out of his way to chase girls on here (Georgia and the Nigerian girl).

Back