Welcome To aBlackWeb

THE CHALLENGE: SPIES, LIES, AND ALLIES THREAD

Black chicks aint been on shit this season gawdamn
I felt this way until this most recent episode. Priscilla played her quiet 🤫 game and the bam finally switched up the game. Why tf didn't any other rookie ever pick the vet/vet teams...so annoyed 😤

Last edited:
xxdaz8yms5p71.png

Not realizing that alcohol irritates your eyes

Ester throwing that drink made no sense. I liked Ester but weak move. Either hit the hoe or keep it moving.

yeah, it is kinda stale… these new cats just ain’t doing it.
The “Rookies” marching down obediently to their execution has not helped at all. The season needed a Wes type to lead/guide the rookies. Unfortunately Devin who fits that archetype is in the core of the vet alliance.

Also, they should have allowed whoever got voted into the pit choose who they wanted to go against from the start of the season. Would have had a chance to shake things up.

Priscilla's skin was glowing. I'm gonna miss looking at her.

Yeah I really started to fuck with her when she stopped acting meek and started playing. Wish she came in like that but there was too much stacked against this crop of rookies early so I get it. Hopefully she sticks around tho.

Yeah I really started to fuck with her when she stopped acting meek and started playing. Wish she came in like that but there was too much stacked against this crop of rookies early so I get it. Hopefully she sticks around tho.
Yes I was rooting for her. She came out her shell towards the end. I usually always root for the black folks. But most of them got eliminated. I like Big T...but she all booed up with Logan ass and I don't feel she really playing the game. Cory and Nelson black but I am not necessarily rooting for them lol. I want to like Cory but idk 😐

Yes I was rooting for her. She came out her shell towards the end. I usually always root for the black folks. But most of them got eliminated. I like Big T...but she all booed up with Logan ass and I don't feel she really playing the game. Cory and Nelson black but I am not necessarily rooting for them lol. I want to like Cory but idk 😐

Big T just there for the stipend. Float as long as possible. Not there to win.

I'm always rooting for cory and nelson cause I feel like early on in their careers on the show mans just hated on them cause they were knocking all the chicks down. It's carried a little bit too long now. They always end up getting sent in to elimination for some bullshit reason right near the end just off the strength of jealousy.

Nany is the worst competitor in the history of the show. She has always floated by bc she’s been there so long and is very protected - good social game.

Kyle a bitch ass nigga through and through lol. Every season. Never fails.

He got lucky with the elimination game.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nany is the worst competitor in the history of the show. She has always floated by bc she’s been there so long and is very protected - good social game.
Nah social game is as big a part of the game as athletic/physical. Plus she woulda already won had she not freaked out on the bike in the Free Agents final

Back