Welcome To aBlackWeb

THE CHALLENGE: SPIES, LIES, AND ALLIES THREAD

I can’t stand Amber this season. She’s complaining about the most trivial stuff. Play the game, shut up.

Fessy comes off as fake all the time. His whole emotional thing he tried was wack.

Josh has to get knocked out one of these seasons. Homie is the biggest baby I’ve ever seen.

Tori should’ve gotten spoken to, too. She started the whole stupid thing out of “boredom” (her words) to see some excitement. I think instigators should have some kind of punishment…

Love it how nothing worked out for anyone who came after Amber.

Unless she's getting a good edit and/or they're not choosing to show everything on tv, I still don't get where all the Amber hate is coming from.

Starting to think it's a reverse colorism thing because she's so light.

Heard there's a lot of that going on in Nigeria in terms of skin-bleaching and being colorstruck.

No other reason for Esther to be so heated at Amber.

I mean, she's threw a drink in Amber's face..........but Amber didn't do anything to her.

Her partner, Fessy, was the one who threw Amber into elimination when she was supposed to be in his alliance.

So, in a way, quote/unquote........."Messy Fessy"............is the main one responsible for setting all of this in motion.

Don't understand why Berna is coming for her that hard either.

From what's shown on the show, they don't even interact with each other for her to be hating on her like that.

Fessy-gone............Esther-gone............Berna loses CT, and will probably be gone next week.

All because they hate Amber for no reason.

View attachment 651674

xxdaz8yms5p71.png

Not realizing that alcohol irritates your eyes

Last edited:
They just can't stand the fact that a rookie came in and won one of the biggest prizes in Challenge history.
I think for Kaycee and Fessy it's because she was the first Big Brother person to win. Oh well, Kaycee shoulda stayed with Leroy last season. She woulda atleast won some money. People starting to see how fake Kaycee is too. These Big Brother players are corny.

I think for Kaycee and Fessy it's because she was the first Big Brother person to win. Oh well, Kaycee shoulda stayed with Leroy last season. She woulda atleast won some money. People starting to see how fake Kaycee is too. These Big Brother players are corny.

They really don't have anyone to blame but themselves.

Well, Fessy in particular.

Kaycee got hurt during the final.

Fessy chose to drop Amber to partner up with Kaycee.

If he had just stayed with Amber, he probably could've won with her.

Amber really be getting in her own way smh. Just stfu and keep your head down damn.

I didn't see it before but I understand now why they don't fuck with her. She can compete but is just wild annoying.

Amber really be getting in her own way smh. Just stfu and keep your head down damn.

I didn't see it before but I understand now why they don't fuck with her. She can compete but is just wild annoying.
Its 10 more annoying people than her starting with the two skinny bwitches

Its 10 more annoying people than her starting with the two skinny bwitches

I guess but she needs to let the shit from last season go. You at the bottom of the big brother totem pole but so what? You won the whole thing. Let that shit go. I'm kinda tired of it playing itself out every episode. Like even with fessy out she still managed to put herself in the crosshairs and got lucky ct is level headed and doesn't care to rock the boat.

Like they really had to talk her out of putting herself into elimination over some petty girl shit. She's a bird.

I liked Amber last season… rooted for her to win.

but this season she’s mad entitled and annoying. she needs to get served.

Berna is a cry baby. Chick has to toughen up.

Back