Welcome To aBlackWeb

THE CHALLENGE: SPIES, LIES, AND ALLIES THREAD

And Nelson has horrible taste in white women.

Now, I'd take Ashley over Berna............but that's not saying much.

And Nelson has horrible taste in white women.

Now, I'd take Ashley over Berna............but that's not saying much.

He understands he can have his cake and eat it too. Berna the vacation slam. He'll go back to slamming Ashley when they get home. Props to him not letting her set trip on the show. Nigga has no shake lol.

These gay niggas would start dancing in the middle of fighting lmaooooo. Can't make this shit up.

I was rooting for Corey L. I was trying to see if his politicking was going to yield a good result. But him and Hughie was being extra spicy lol. But shit Fessy and Josh was going at it too. Shit now that I think about it, the last episode was really alot men going at it. Kyle and Devin, Fessy and Josh , Corey L and Hughie.

I am really over this whole rookies gotta go 1st....they all just excepting it. Like naw bro. And they created a new all rookie duo to go after. Amber should have went with a rookie. Like spice the shit up! Vets gotta go...🤷🏾‍♀️

I was rooting for Corey L. I was trying to see if his politicking was going to yield a good result. But him and Hughie was being extra spicy lol. But shit Fessy and Josh was going at it too. Shit now that I think about it, the last episode was really alot men going at it. Kyle and Devin, Fessy and Josh , Corey L and Hughie.

I am really over this whole rookies gotta go 1st....they all just excepting it. Like naw bro. And they created a new all rookie duo to go after. Amber should have went with a rookie. Like spice the shit up! Vets gotta go...🤷🏾‍♀️
That happen every season. You would think by now the rookies see that they have the numbers and start taking out the vets from jump

Hughie so damn annoying, this dude got supper gay emotional for no damn reason.

They're all trying to be characters and develop storylines which is corny as fuck. The editors should just delete footage like that but since there's no real drama like back in the day when they would just left them all get shitfaced in the house every night they gotta pad out the time somehow.

Never really cared for her, but Kaycee kind of disappointed me last night.

There's absolutely no reason for her to be mad at Josh.

She's just as salty as Fessy is about Amber winning that $500,000 last year.

'Thought she was gonna be the voice of reason and come down on Fessy instead of Josh.

Didn't see that coming at all.

She's starting to show her true colors more and more.

Hope Nany is taking notes.

lol@ all the hate towards Amber.

Looks like some "mean girls" shit, because...........other than Fessy.......most of the guys don't have a problem with her.

All because she won $500,000......and didn't have to do any scheming or backstabbing to get it.

That should've been a teachable moment..............but all it did was foster jealousy and resentment.

Meh, I was annoyed by it too… but whatever it happened move on put that energy into the game not arguing with someone who gives no gucks about what you’re trying to say anyways.

And for some reason it felt kinda staged/forced in a way…

Love it how nothing worked out for anyone who came after Amber.

Unless she's getting a good edit and/or they're not choosing to show everything on tv, I still don't get where all the Amber hate is coming from.

Starting to think it's a reverse colorism thing because she's so light.

Heard there's a lot of that going on in Nigeria in terms of skin-bleaching and being colorstruck.

No other reason for Esther to be so heated at Amber.

I mean, she's threw a drink in Amber's face..........but Amber didn't do anything to her.

Her partner, Fessy, was the one who threw Amber into elimination when she was supposed to be in his alliance.

So, in a way, quote/unquote........."Messy Fessy"............is the main one responsible for setting all of this in motion.

Don't understand why Berna is coming for her that hard either.

From what's shown on the show, they don't even interact with each other for her to be hating on her like that.

Fessy-gone............Esther-gone............Berna loses CT, and will probably be gone next week.

All because they hate Amber for no reason.

50 laughing in the car with Sean from Power clip.gif

Back