Welcome To aBlackWeb

THE CHALLENGE: SPIES, LIES, AND ALLIES THREAD

WOTW2 is where she trucked Jenny

That was mid-season though. She came in that season with that perception about her. Remember that argument with Jordan about Cara Maria and them sending Tori in talking about she the strongest girl on the team?

Yo what the fuck was that elimination challenge? Like how did multiple limbs not get broken during that shit. Not only was it boring to watch but it just looked irresponsibly dangerous.

I swear MTV wants somebody to die on this shit or cop a gruesome injury on camera.

Yo what the fuck was that elimination challenge? Like how did multiple limbs not get broken during that shit. Not only was it boring to watch but it just looked irresponsibly dangerous.

I swear MTV wants somebody to die on this shit or cop a gruesome injury on camera.
Yea i was rollin at how dumb that shit was.

Yes all Michaela had to do was say in the deliberation was hey it's s more rookies.we all know the vets trying to knock us off let's vote them off 1st. Man let me on the show!
Nah, her fate was decided before the deliberation. The vets were just looking for a reason to send a rookie in, and that list gave them one.

On the after show it was revealed that Amanda told Emy that they were going to vote her in unless she did something to save her self. That's when she dropped the part about the list being a "hit" list instead of a list just ranking teams/listing all of the teams out.

Nah, her fate was decided before the deliberation. The vets were just looking for a reason to send a rookie in, and that list gave them one.

On the after show it was revealed that Amanda told Emy that they were going to vote her in unless she did something to save her self. That's when she dropped the part about the list being a "hit" list instead of a list just ranking teams/listing all of the teams out.

tommy backed her up tho… he in on it?

2 ppl got deactivated already and 4 rookies is out. I don't understand why the rookies won't just work together to get a vet out. 😕 I wanted Kels to win...Tracy was definitely the weakest link. But Ester said it best, your social game gotta be just as good as your physical game.

S/N: the fact that they named the episode Bertha is too funny. Poor Berna she caught up in Nelson drama lol.

2 ppl got deactivated already and 4 rookies is out. I don't understand why the rookies won't just work together to get a vet out. 😕 I wanted Kels to win...Tracy was definitely the weakest link. But Ester said it best, your social game gotta be just as good as your physical game.

S/N: the fact that they named the episode Bertha is too funny. Poor Berna she caught up in Nelson drama lol.
They do that every season. Rookies have the numbers and play the vets game instead of joining forces with each other

I want Kels to come back and take out Josh or Fessy

Idk maybe the shit just redundant at this point, I haven’t been able to get through a full episode of the new season

Tori is annoying this season. And these rookies are stupid… “you want to throw me in? cool!” if they fight back and get smart they can eliminate the vets and start getting them on their side

TJ is on some next level interference trying to get these dumbass rookies to squad up and they're still not getting it.

Back