Welcome To aBlackWeb

THE CHALLENGE: SPIES, LIES, AND ALLIES THREAD

Na all those beautiful black queens and nelson hugged up on trailer trash.....

8ef5e895b94f9ecd4e4610ce55d996e6.jpg

Would she have been my first choice knowing her past hookup history and the amount of melanated talent in the house? No, but Ashley a nice looking chick.

With that said, can we please stop acting like Tori is some beast? Also I am not very fond of that Emy lady. Idk why.

Oh and them getting mad at that list stuff was stupid and just seemed like an excuse for them to get a rookie in. They put so much sauce on that

Would she have been my first choice knowing her past hookup history and the amount of melanated talent in the house? No, but Ashley a nice looking chick.

With that said, can we please stop acting like Tori is some beast? Also I am not very fond of that Emy lady. Idk why.

Oh and them getting mad at that list stuff was stupid and just seemed like an excuse for them to get a rookie in. They put so much sauce on that
Take all that makeup off and Ashley mad basic

Tori being a beast came from the hall brawl where she truck the shit out of Jenny. Been living off that since

Last edited:
I'm already sick of that Emy chick's face and antics.

The musical teams shit is a little weird to me like... why even have teams at all when people can just throw challenges to target rookies even if they're their own partner?

I'm already sick of that Emy chick's face and antics.

The musical teams shit is a little weird to me like... why even have teams at all when people can just throw challenges to target rookies even if they're their own partner?

Just came in here to say I want to punch her in the face for that shit.

Yeah I don't know what ashley vagifax like but all those surgeries got her looking right.

Take all that makeup off and Ashley mad basic

Tori being a beast came from the hall brawl where she truck the shit out of Jenny. Been living off that since
You can say the same thing for a lot of women. Also the myth of tori being a beast came about before that because folks was acting scared of her on WOTW2 as well.

Na all those beautiful black queens and nelson hugged up on trailer trash.....

8ef5e895b94f9ecd4e4610ce55d996e6.jpg
It's MTV...like it's rare black men hook up with the black woman. But this definitely the most black women on the show. Mad 😠 round, black girl get knocked off. Making lists and shit lol

Back