Welcome To aBlackWeb

THE CHALLENGE: RIDE OR DIES

Her bro trash but I think it was more about distancing herself and I don't blame her. Fessy is unreliable af and quit on her in the final twice. And she solid with the girls in the house. They're either in her corner or scared of her. Just need to choose a better partner next time, but it's gotta be dope to do that with your family win or lose.

Tori wanted to have her cake and eat it too. It was cool when Jordan stepped away from the show and she was running around trying to fuck on everything over multiple seasons right after they broke up on national TV but now she gained some weight and the new chick's on him (also her fault) and she big mad lmao. Was disappointed to see her like that. I thought she was tough enough to hold it. She was supposed to hold it imo.

If Tori's not careful, she's gonna be Aneesa's size in another 2 or 3 years.

Aneesa should be ashamed of herself coming into every season fatter and fatter.

She should know by now that she'd have a better chance of winning if she got in better shape, but she seems to think she can get over by politicking.

Which can only get you so far in the game.

Got a feeling that Kaycee and her brother are gonna lose against Jordan and Aneesa.

It's either gonna be Fessy and Moriah or Horatio and Olivia that win the whole thing.

Bananas and Nany might have a shot too.

They coulda played that elimination all night and Fessy still woudn't have gotten up them ropes. Dude was way too big for that elimination

TJ's not gonna be satisfied until someone gets killed on one of these challenges/finals.

They should've found a way to let Horacio continue.

That accident was production's fault.

They should've put safeguards in place to prevent something like that from happening.

I thought that clip a few years ago with the watermelon was bad, but that lady only got embarrassed.

This shit right here could've gotten Olivia killed.

TJ's not gonna be satisfied until someone gets killed on one of these challenges/finals.

They should've found a way to let Horacio continue.

That accident was production's fault.

They should've put safeguards in place to prevent something like that from happening.

I thought that clip a few years ago with the watermelon was bad, but that lady only got embarrassed.

This shit right here could've gotten Olivia killed.

That challenge def needed face protection

It's crazy they have them doing this shit with helmets but no eye protection. Fucking golfballs in slingshots? She coulda caught so many different bad ones a broken nose seems like the best case scenario.

So, the finals are all about puzzles.............eating............and vomiting now?

TJ seems to find it amusing, but it's boring tv.

I just hope this final is the motivation that Aneesa need to get into shape. This I can win a final in the shape I’m in not working for her. I thought she would’ve came out on top of the eating challenge but they still in 3rd

I just hope this final is the motivation that Aneesa need to get into shape. This I can win a final in the shape I’m in not working for her. I thought she would’ve came out on top of the eating challenge but they still in 3rd

preview for the finale next week sounded like Aneesa may have gotten injured badly..unless it isn’t her but I think it is

But I agree, even if not for the athleticism of the show, but for overall health, she needs to get into shape. She has the mentality to push through these challenges and now needs to apply it to her daily life

He always had that work ethic. I just don't see her waking up one day and hitting the gym, she's been doing this for damn near 20 years and not once came into the game in shape

She wasn't always this fat though.

At some point, she just decided to let herself go.

Injuries messed her up. She used to be a stripper remember?

She can't blame injuries for all that weight gain though.

Plus, ironically, it is kind of impressive that she can run and compete in so many challenges despite her weight.

Back