Welcome To aBlackWeb

THE CHALLENGE: RIDE OR DIES

Didn’t realize this was already 3 ep in…lol

Season is meh so far. But I’m always gonna watch the challenge regardless..

Bananas is back, wouldn’t be surprised if him and Nany win..but I would also feel it was staged cuz of her mom dying and this being “hers to take”..

Turbo is culturally different. Bro doesn’t understand jokes. He’s built different. But he needs to get w the program and learn to politic. He has the it factor to win multiple challenges…but he also doesn’t seem to care cuz he’s a celeb in his country and an actor. So he has it made for him over there.

That Tommy guy needs to workout. Dude couldn’t lift a toothpick. It’s a shame, his partner didn’t deserve that.

Neesa still slobby as hell. Idk why she doesn’t get into shape for this. She’s a beast competitor but lacks the physicality for it.

That’s all I got for now. Let’s see if this picks up..
Anessa somehow comes into each season fatter and fatter lol

Everybody talks about making big moves............until it's time to actually make big moves.

Then they end up making stupid moves............that eventually turn out to be the worst game decisions they could've made.

I thought the Survivor people were smarter and more calculating than this.

Michele's emotions were all over the place.

Jay's gotta take some responsibility for letting her make all the decisions though.

Horrible game play.
He did that 2 seasons ago and got caught up in Theresa's mess that got him sent home the very next episode

I'll say one thing about this season. There are some freakin BODIES on this cast. Olivia in that pink with the yitties out? 👌🏾
original_3b521e51-02f3-40d5-98a4-780712ca0a14_pxl_20221103_061541658-mp-2-jpg.3045655

Moriah in that skin tight black?

Nurys?

My lawd

My biggest problem with the show over the past couple of years is the editing.

Maybe I'm just now noticing it, but..........they kind of edit the show to tell you what's going to happen before it actually happens.

And, in the process, preventing you from watching things unfold for themselves without any indication of who's gonna get thrown in..........who's gonna turn on who............etc.

Like, when they showed how much Nelson didn't want to get the safe key and make a choice between Fessy and his girl.........you knew he was going to get key and have to make that choice.

Last week it was showing how tight Nelson and Amber were and how Amber knew she was safe with Nelson in power.

Of course, this let me know that Nelson was going to throw her in.

It's been like this for a while.

Getting to the point where I might start skipping the testimonials and just watch the comps and other drama.

Gonna be hard to navigate around it though, but they pretty much give away what's gonna happen on the show in the first 15-20 minutes.

So I should be ok if I skip that part.

Anessa somehow comes into each season fatter and fatter lol
When they showed her flashback this last ep I was like DAAAMMMNNNN! She was mad skinny. Like granted we do gain weight but she just let everything go, she don’t even go for walks lol she looks mad lazy.

Nureys looks like a TLC memeber, she’s the prettiest in the group and I’m dead at Tory’s jealousy of her. She feels crazy insecure around her

Man the trivia episodes always remind me of how....intelligence is an area of opportunity with some of these people. Not knowing who the Williams sisters are. Not knowing R2D2 or Bonnie and Clyde. Like, where are they getting these people?

Man the trivia episodes always remind me of how....intelligence is an area of opportunity with some of these people. Not knowing who the Williams sisters are. Not knowing R2D2 or Bonnie and Clyde. Like, where are they getting these people?

Felt staged tbh

I think it’s just all written, at least the majority of it. It’s tv, so I’ll take it. It’s at leSt some what entertaining

Can't believe Kaycee didn't know who Adam and Eve were.

I understand she's a bulldyke and everything, but she had to have had some kind of religious upbringing...........even if she's not that religious now.

Just watching the trivia episode. I don't get how Nelson keeps falling for the okie doke. Does fam not watch back his seasons? He literally does the same thing every season. it's been close to a decade. They just let him get a little closer each time and preoccupy him with a white girl.
Then play in his face when he starts to self destruct.

Messy situation with Tori and Jordan.

Both of them are at fault though.

With a million dollars on the line, it was reckless for Jordan to talk to another girl while in the same house as Tori.

Tori for giving Jordan that ultimatum by trying to hold their relationship over his head.

Horacio smart..he stayed on Jordan’s left the whole time knowing he ain’t got the left hand to grip on to him. Cold blooded

Fessy and Kaycee should've been each other's Ride or Dies.

I guess Kaycee was trying to look out for her brother, but she should know him well enough to know that he's not cut out for the Challenge.

I guess Kaycee was trying to look out for her brother, but she should know him well enough to know that he's not cut out for the Challenge.

Dude is a wet paper towel smh

Her bro trash but I think it was more about distancing herself and I don't blame her. Fessy is unreliable af and quit on her in the final twice. And she solid with the girls in the house. They're either in her corner or scared of her. Just need to choose a better partner next time, but it's gotta be dope to do that with your family win or lose.

Messy situation with Tori and Jordan.

Both of them are at fault though.

With a million dollars on the line, it was reckless for Jordan to talk to another girl while in the same house as Tori.

Tori for giving Jordan that ultimatum by trying to hold their relationship over his head.

Tori wanted to have her cake and eat it too. It was cool when Jordan stepped away from the show and she was running around trying to fuck on everything over multiple seasons right after they broke up on national TV but now she gained some weight and the new chick's on him (also her fault) and she big mad lmao. Was disappointed to see her like that. I thought she was tough enough to hold it. She was supposed to hold it imo.

Back