Welcome To aBlackWeb

THE CHALLENGE: RIDE OR DIES

She can't blame injuries for all that weight gain though.

Plus, ironically, it is kind of impressive that she can run and compete in so many challenges despite her weight.
She not running in this one, she walking. Even if she was running they would still be in 3rd

Nani loses her 12th challenge

HAHAHAHAHAAHA

What a loser

Ain’t no one gonna beat Devin intellectually. Dude is on point. His vision for shooting those sling shots, dropping those chalk bombs, setting up puzzles, navigating mazes..is top notch. If he can get physically fit and more athletic, he’s champ nearly every season.

I'm wondering how many people Devin and Tori gave $38,000 to.

Was it just Bananas and Nany.............or did they give it to Jordan and Aneesa too?

A million dollars is a lot of money, but they didn't get a million a piece...........they had to split it.

So $38,000 isn't a lot if both Tory and Devin got a million, but that's kind of a hefty amount to give away when they only got $500,000 a piece.

If it was just Bananas and Nany it's only $76,000, but if they gave it to Jordan and Aneesa too..........that's $152,000.

Not sure if I'd be that generous, but they're probably thinking down the line for future challenges that they might not win...........hoping the winner will do the same thing for them.

They really shouldn't have to do that though.

There's no reason MTV can't give 2nd and 3rd place something.............as long as they still finished the final.

Last edited:
I'm wondering how many people Devin and Tori gave $38,000 to.

Was it just Bananas and Nany.............or did they give it to Jordan and Aneesa too?

A million dollars is a lot of money, but they didn't get a million a piece...........they had to split it.

So $38,000 isn't a lot if each of both Tory and Devin got a million, but that's kind of a hefty amount to give away when they only got $500,000 a piece.

If it was just Bananas and Nany it's only $76,000, but if they gave it to Jordan and Aneesa too..........that's $152,000.

Not sure if I'd be that generous, but they're probably thinking down the line for future challenges that they might not win...........hoping the winner will do the same thing for them.

They really shouldn't have to do that though.

There's no reason MTV can't give 2nd and 3rd place something.............as long as they still finished the final.

I’m iffy if that was “their” choice or if it was written in..but that was $38k for each of them is how I took it.

Devin and ole girl were solid the whole season...

That girl that broke her
Face has the worst luck ever shit was crazy her and Horacio will be forces

Mtv super trash for not giving the people who place some dough iknow everyone gets paid to a degree but they should get something

They need to do away with the eating bullshit .. that shit is stupid and unnecessary

Last edited:
Devin and ole girl were solid the whole season...

That girl that broke her
Face has the worst luck ever shit was crazy her and Horacio will be forces

I think it would’ve came down to them and Tori/Devin as the final two..and would’ve been much closer. Bananas and Nani’s age def showed..while they are still pretty athletic, that brick stacking gassed them

Back