Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Challenge: Double Agents

Fessy came in dead last in the final last season and Kaycee got 2nd by default because Bayleigh hurt her knee and Melissa was pregnant. Then she beat a Theresa who had a torn labrum and messed up hip. Eff outta here. I hope they flop

Fessy came in dead last in the final last season and Kaycee got 2nd by default because Bayleigh hurt her knee and Melissa was pregnant. Then she beat a Theresa who had a torn labrum and messed up hip. Eff outta here. I hope they flop
Ding Ding. Maybe it's karma but look like they going to be the first eliminated

beginning of episode i'm thinking Nany's gonna lose it for Leroy cause she cant run but damn, Fessy not even trying to eat anything

Fessy that dude that when he gets down by a little bit he gives up.

Nany better pick it up because she about to cost Leroy this final.

Fessy is a frontrunner.

CT won again and its hilarious how they didn't get rid of him earlier. It's wild that they let him stick around.

Amber has such a cute ugly face. It's wild to see.

Nany the only person leaving with no money.
amber and CT kilt that final. Didn’t even look like it was close. It was pretty much a race for second place for everybody else

Last edited:
Lmao. Haven't finished the episode yet but karma is a bitch. Kaycee a clown for doing Leroy like that cause he would never do her how fessy just did. Fessy an even bigger clown for blaming it on her knee when she kept pushing over him having a weak stomach.

Regardless of whether she was injured or not she was gonna have to carry him through the food comp.

Last edited by a moderator:
It actually would.

If you remember, Leroy didn't even wanna be with Kam until he got jealous after seeing her with Theo a few years back.

Dude just saw her as a FWB.

If Kam ever thinks she can do better, it's a wrap.

Her playing some long weird ass revenge game would just be weird to me. Nigga played himself and they got passed it and seem like they're in a really dope place.

I'd hate to see it personally but maybe that's just me.

Her playing some long weird ass revenge game would just be weird to me. Nigga played himself and they got passed it and seem like they're in a really dope place.

I'd hate to see it personally but maybe that's just me.

Ok, well............maybe it wouldn't be funny per se.

Just fucked up.

Now, I don't think she'd be doing it out of revenge though.

It'd be more of her reflecting on their relationship and wondering if Leroy would've ever wanted to be with her if it wasn't for him being jealous of her and Theo.

Back