Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Challenge: Double Agents

Big T and Aneesa showed exactly why nobody wants to mess with them as a partner in a final. Like... it's cool you can do some challenges and stuff but if you can't just jog in a straight line over flat ground for half a mile you're gonna be toast in a final.

And I get why Aneesa can't run but what's up with Big T? How are you young, fit and African and can't run? It seems like she only does well when there's some kind of personal triumph arc attached to it.

With all that said I don't think it's right how openly hostile the guys are to them. Just berating people over and over isn't cool at all and I'm surprised that it took Aneesa this long speak up for herself.

Million dollars at stake. If you this close and don't want it then fuck off.

Does Fessy even watch the show? Half them points he was trying to make with that Ct argument were just inaccurate. Can they not bring this cornball back for another season?

awful elimination... if any of those other girls were down there T would’ve got dusted

Aneesa will never get into proper shape

Old CT would’ve laid Fessy out. He stayed barking because he knew he wouldn’t get touched.

Kyle plays with emotions and not his head. He will never be trusted in any challenge. He doesnt understand the value of building good relationships

Fessy is a cornball and he will get exposed in the final

and speaking of the final, why is this dragging on? what else is there left to do?

awful elimination... if any of those other girls were down there T would’ve got dusted

Old CT would’ve laid Fessy out. He stayed barking because he knew he wouldn’t get touched.

Kyle plays with emotions and not his head. He will never be trusted in any challenge. He doesnt understand the value of building good relationships

and speaking of the final, why is this dragging on? what else is there left to do?

i think it's gonna be one team / double elimination and then the final.

Im honestly pretty bored with this shit. They need to wrap this shit up.

One more elimination for each sides

Shows been on since December. It's almost the same number of episodes as other seasons I just think Covid, no real drama outside of Devin and BB, and them only eliminating one person due to all the DQs has bogged this season down a bit.

It has to only be one more elimination, CT might be in the finals since the next elimination will be a men one

They need to stop giving this dude Fessy Hall Brawl. It's literally the only elimination he will take part of because he would get washed in something else.

Also don't really feel bad for Kyle. Dude was a snake all season *shrugs*

They need to stop giving this dude Fessy Hall Brawl. It's literally the only elimination he will take part of because he would get washed in something else.

Also don't really feel bad for Kyle. Dude was a snake all season *shrugs*
He's only done fall brawl and pole wrestle against one hand Jordan.

Thoroughly enjoyed watching kyle get his finger broken and eliminated. Fucking weasel.

Casey officially the dirtiest in the game tho.

Did leroy dirty but we'll see how it shakes. Him and kam getting 2 shots at that million so they can't really be mad.

On paper it looks like the most balanced final we've seen in minute as far as teams go.

Can't lie imma be hurt if Leroy doesn't snatch this one. He been doing mfs dirty work for years. I'd like to see him get his on the way out.

Casey officially the dirtiest in the game tho.

Did leroy dirty but we'll see how it shakes. Him and kam getting 2 shots at that million so they can't really be mad.

On paper it looks like the most balanced final we've seen in minute as far as teams go.

Can't lie imma be hurt if Leroy doesn't snatch this one. He been doing mfs dirty work for years. I'd like to see him get his on the way out.
All these Big Brother cats are slimeballs. They play the game like BB and it shows. I want Lee to win, but at this point anyone BUT fessy and Casey will do. #TeamDevinBigBrotherSucks

Back