Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Challenge: Double Agents

U know they invite them for this very purpose
Not really. Aneesa isn't in the best physical shape. Yea she can do eliminations, yea she can probably beast all these chicks in something physical, but that's not the biggest strength to have in a final that is mental and endurance based. If she just got to Kam's size she'd be an all-around monster. Even CT slimmed up from his dad bod.

This a breakout season for Big T and it's only her 3rd

Pretty much every dude in the house wanted to be partnered with Kam.

Where is this black women being ished on, on a weekly basis thing coming from?

Fessy must've pissed somebody off on the production staff.

Devyn (the black chick who hosts the aftershow) put all his business out there:

D Wade damn clip.gif

Yo... when Nany did that juke and broke Gabby's ankles...

All I'm saying is I might have got a little misty.

I wasn’t happy seeing Nany win but in the end it’s good for the finale because she’s gonna lose anyway. We gotta watch her cry again... sheesh

Y'all catch that Challenge All Stars trailer?

Yeah, it''s only gonna be on Paramount+ though.

First thing I wondered was why Aneesa was on there.

Didn't see Bananas, Wes, CT, Miz, Coral, or any other high profile player from back in the day.

None of the people I saw were All-Stars.

For the most part, it seemed like it was just people who hadn't been on the challenges in a long time.

Didn't see Bananas, Wes, CT, Miz, Coral, or any other high profile player from back in the day.

For the most part, it seemed like it was just people who hadn't been on the challenges in a long time.
Anessa trying to get a win by any means even if she have to go against people more washed up than her

The original premise was for OG cast members who you haven't seen in a while. I guess they did casting, realized they didn't have enough OGs that accepted, and went with the all stars name I suppose.

Aneesa didn't stand a chance with this elimination, if this don't tell her to lose some weight and get in better shape then nothing will.

Big T and Aneesa showed exactly why nobody wants to mess with them as a partner in a final. Like... it's cool you can do some challenges and stuff but if you can't just jog in a straight line over flat ground for half a mile you're gonna be toast in a final.

And I get why Aneesa can't run but what's up with Big T? How are you young, fit and African and can't run? It seems like she only does well when there's some kind of personal triumph arc attached to it.

With all that said I don't think it's right how openly hostile the guys are to them. Just berating people over and over isn't cool at all and I'm surprised that it took Aneesa this long speak up for herself.

Big T and Aneesa showed exactly why nobody wants to mess with them as a partner in a final. Like... it's cool you can do some challenges and stuff but if you can't just jog in a straight line over flat ground for half a mile you're gonna be toast in a final.

And I get why Aneesa can't run but what's up with Big T? How are you young, fit and African and can't run? It seems like she only does well when there's some kind of personal triumph arc attached to it.

With all that said I don't think it's right how openly hostile the guys are to them. Just berating people over and over isn't cool at all and I'm surprised that it took Aneesa this long speak up for herself.
Lol being African don’t automatically mean you a long distance runner. Big T grew up in UK.
That being said if I had to run a final with Big T or Aneesa, I’m taking Big T.

I don’t know we ve seen almost every one left on the show shit the bed in a final at some point....which makes this shit about Aneesa and Big T more annoying

They all talk like they ve always beasted and will beast in this upcoming final.... we ve seen some of these niggas almost die in finals

Back