Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Challenge: Double Agents

SneakDZA

High Evolutionary
jeku7v4q8vy51.jpg

Can't wait to see Nat beast through this shit. She got robbed on the last Survivor.

I'm a little annoyed Andy Dick is back but it's balanced by them bringing sneaky ass Theresa back too.

An hour-long preview comes on Monday at 8pm..............90-minute season premiere comes on Wednesday at 8pm.

Bart Scott can't wait clip.gif

Last edited:
I wish Paulie would come back without Cara.

Fessy is boring, but that dude will hold a lot of power this season based on his performance last season. Hopefully Cory and Nelson can keep linking up with Fessy’s big brother crew.

will be interesting to see what craziness Wes has cooking up. Devin fancies himself as the new Wes, I would like to see how those 2 interact with each other.

I wish Paulie would come back without Cara.

Fessy is boring, but that dude will hold a lot of power this season based on his performance last season.

Ironic that these 2 won the first competition of the season.

Helluva cliffhanger for next week too.

Now, obviously, if Natalie switches partners and picks anyone other than CT............then Wes' new partner would be the former partner of the player she picked.

However, if she picks CT..........who would Wes be partnered up with?

Would Wes be eliminated if she picked CT?

Same thing if she chooses to stay with Wes.

What happens to CT?

Would he be eliminated?

Also, come to think of it, even if she leaves Wes...........what happens to CT if she doesn't pick him?

Does he still end up going home???

Webay clip.gif

If CT or Wes end up being eliminated based on her decision.............then the strategy for the game going forward is gonna be crazy.

Simply because the winner of each elimination would not only get to decide whether or not their partner goes home...........but they could choose to send the opposing player's partner home instead if they don't pick them.

Basically, whoever's left standing would have their fate decided by the person who wins the elimination.

Michael Johnson shocked clip.gif

Could be the best (or worst) thing since the BB backdoor strategy.

D Wade damn clip.gif

Last edited:
Sidenote: Kam lives in Philly. University City area I think. Also her and Leroy either about to have a kid or getting married

Never watched this shyt. But didn't know Lio Rush was in this. More exposure for him. Lolo in this too?

Yo he went out on a high note with the shot to Wes' face shit though.

I mighta fucked my liver up from that laugh

Worst is she comes back and in the same shape. You would think if she wanted to win so bad she would’ve least trained in off season

Everybody keeps discounting Aneesa. She has her ups and downs but mostly her downs are due to her getting fucked over not due to her not performing well.

Back