Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Bubonic Plague Is Still Around and Guess Where

Bubonic plague always been here.

Anywho, america need to take note. They had 1 case and warned everybody and are tryna get it under control. See what happens when you try to contain the spread of an infectious disease early?

:js4:

Rare 'brain-eating' amoeba infects person in Florida, health officials say
The deadly amoeba is usually found in warm freshwater including lakes, rivers and hot springs.

Bubonic plague always been here.

Anywho, america need to take note. They had 1 case and warned everybody and are tryna get it under control. See what happens when you try to contain the spread of an infectious disease early?

Like how they did a good job warning the world and containing the covid-19 shit we dealing with now right? :hahaha:

Our so called leadership failed us (no surprise there) but china ain't shining example of how things should be done
(unless you tryna cause a pandemic)

Like how they did a good job warning the world and containing the covid-19 shit we dealing with now right? :hahaha:

Our so called leadership failed us (no surprise there) but china ain't shining example of how things should be done
I mean....they got a billion ppl and stopped the spread before us

This situation is different because we actually have a cure. However the states will still find a way to escalate this

I mean....they got a billion ppl and stopped the spread before us

I wouldn't be so quick to rate their effectiveness since we can't trust their numbers.

It's even being reported now that WHO admits china never even reported the outbreak to them.

Outside that, yeah there's plenty other countries that handled it way better than us. I miss Germany now

Back