Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Bubonic Plague Is Still Around and Guess Where

I want an apology or you going on time out for the rest of the day until you learn how to play nice

I didn't move your thread but if I did, then oh well
Might as well put him on timeout now and save time because you and I know he’s not going to apologize to you.

And you're ok with the abuse of power
My solution to the problem is y’all ignore each other. It’s apparent that y’all can’t see eye to eye. And the 100000000th back and forth between y’all hasn’t accomplished nothing except push threads to platinum status.

Fuck China but I wonder who is behind all this propoganda against them.

The plague been killing like 10k people a year worldwide since the 1400s. The shit never went away

But its being spread around like the plague just came back and its chinas fault again. Wondering if this is Russian or US propaganda.

Y’all know the plague Been I’m China since last year and it’s been in America in recent years right?

I want an apology or you going on time out for the rest of the day until you learn how to play nice

I didn't move your thread but if I did, then oh well

Some of yall (not all) gotta stop acting like police. Especially right now on a all black website and dealing with ya own people.

Fucking disgusting the past week.

where @mryounggun
bruh...i know you seen people letting they kids shit in the street and the hole in the ground ass toilets.
crickets on sticks and shit

Some of yall (not all) gotta stop acting like police. Especially right now on a all black website and dealing with ya own people.

Fucking disgusting the past week.
its a two way street

but for the sake of the thread, i wont further derail

Bubonic cases are rare, but there are still a few flare-ups of the disease from time to time.

Madagascar saw more than 300 cases during an outbreak in 2017. However, a study in medical journal The Lancet found less than 30 people died.

In May last year, two people in the country of Mongolia died from the plague, which they contracted after eating the raw meat of a marmot - the same type of rodent the second suspected case came into contact with.

However, it's unlikely any cases will lead to an epidemic.

"Unlike in the 14th Century, we now have an understanding of how this disease is transmitted," Dr Shanti Kappagoda, an infectious diseases doctor at Stanford Health Care, told news site Heathline.

"We know how to prevent it. We are also able to treat patients who are infected with effective antibiotics."

Back