Welcome To aBlackWeb

CTG kept trying to interject when BOOSIE had a dancer at his son party like 3 times in the interview. They had moved on and here go CTG bringing it back up smh.

That's not an okie doke setup though that's just an interviewer pressing an issue...and that still doesn't negate the stupid shit he said at the beginning of the interview

That's not an okie doke setup though that's just an interviewer pressing an issue...and that still doesn't negate the stupid shit he said at the beginning of the interview

At some point it turns to disrespect when you see I aint tryna talk about it. Boosie called him on it too. Good for him.

At some point it turns to disrespect when you see I aint tryna talk about it. Boosie called him on it too. Good for him.

True...but let's not act like Boosie was in there speaking all respectfully that whole time about gay folks. Gotta give respect to get it in return.

Funny shit was there actually was an out for him to take to where he could've clarified his entire stance, and he partially touched on it, but he too stubborn to see it.

From what I'm seeing they're just having a conversation. Jokes and all...so what's the issue? Flame didn't press Boosie, cuss him out or anything. Just a simple conversation which is what people say should happen.

From what I'm seeing they're just having a conversation. Jokes and all...so what's the issue? Flame didn't press Boosie, cuss him out or anything. Just a simple conversation which is what people say should happen.

because it’s a conspiracy to demonize boosie. Lol in reality he just saying ignorant shit and his view ain’t changing

Back