Welcome To aBlackWeb

But imagine what more she could do for the nation if she were

What more? Tell us.

Also, she represents Japan because she was a Japanese citizen and national. Has she ever lived in Haiti? You got millions of black people in the U.S that don't do shit to help the cause. This chick isn't even from the U.S. and doesn't live in Haiti but has taken action to stand for causes in both places, and somehow Umar thought she was a good candidate to raise when trying to make a point that mixed kids are disloyal? Come on.

Last edited:
African American history was a required course at FAMU. I honestly didn't know much about real black history until I went to an HBCU. I didn't even have any interest in it because I thought it was all about slavery and Civil Rights.

I'd find it hard to believe that most other HBCUs don't have a similar requirement.

They taught African American history at Hampton and you were required to take it before you were a Junior.

My favorite professor was my AA History teacher. She just taught us and didn't care about the test.

Her test was simple shit like who invented the peanut lol.

What she cared about was the research paper. 25 pages double spaced with your sources cited.

If you did the paper gradually during the semester you were straight but if you waited you were screwed

Kwame Brown is full MAGA and was on the "Breonna Taylor was responsible for her own death" nonsense. He ain't a legend of shit but being a failure of a draft pick. Be careful of elevating people just because they can crack jokes or shit on somebody you already don't like
This actually makes sense .

Look at the way he’s dressed ( red hat with American flag).

He kinda gives off a Hershel Walker vibe.

I wouldn’t be surprised if he was a trump supporter.

he spoke truth about angela yee . she steady giving relationship advice but cant even keep a man

If he's a trump supporter it makes sense. Alot of hasbeens tend to be trumpsuckers, especially washed up actors from the 80s...

But its really trash that yall are fucking incapable of seeing BOTH of those 80 year old crackers as the white supremacists they are

Its always either or with niggas cuz yall just gotta be down with something

Back