Welcome To aBlackWeb

i love her points.

same shit i preach. we need black businesses to support us so that we wont need to ask them.

crazy how they try to change your narrative when they have the money you need.

but if we had the money to support us...what narrative needs to change?

i love her points.

same shit i preach. we need black businesses to support us so that we wont need to ask them.

crazy how they try to change your narrative when they have the money you need.

but if we had the money to support us...what narrative needs to change?

That's actually not crazy at all.

What is crazy is that some black people allow that shit just for a few pennies.

That's actually not crazy at all.

What is crazy is that some black people allow that shit just for a few pennies.
and thats why we need more black people with money to support black entrepreneurs.

shit......i just read an article last night......about how stem/steam lacks diversity at higher level because of lack of support.

smdh

we need to support our people more

@Chicity Gillie messed the show up with the Dev beef. I can't even dread the first 3 minutes of the new episode. It done turned into the View smh. I feel like them signing to Barstool took their no filter away.

@Chicity Gillie messed the show up with the Dev beef. I can't even dread the first 3 minutes of the new episode. It done turned into the View smh. I feel like them signing to Barstool took their no filter away.
Dev really brought balance to the two extremes

Gillie loud and raw and Wallo was bumbling and wild.

The show was def better when the 3 would go back and forth but Gillie a diva and been a diva lol. Hopefully it stays up for Wallo

Lol at both parties working for the same company and the company setting that up, clearly not to try and actually fix anything but to capitalize off listens and views. Sigh.

The zoom conference shit they've had to do don't hit the same

I get why they have to but it's caused my interest to dwindle

Back