Welcome To aBlackWeb

Folks in Atlanta was not bumpin Jay like that until Jermaine Dupri dropped Money Ain't A Thang and even then it wasnt like that. Blueprint 1 is when I remember hearing folks big up Jay in the city.

I'm the exception to this statement.

PT seems like legit one of the coolest most down to earth artists out there.

He really is tho.

@ Troy's height of his rap celebrity, he would sit in the food court at the mall chillin' and would talk to whoever came up to him.

This nikka would be @ clubs in VIP and walk down to the floor a get crunk on the floor with everybody else.

He's still the same PT to this day.

PT seems like legit one of the coolest most down to earth artists out there.

Pastor Troy is a good dude. Always been on the humble tip. The crunkest to come out of Atlanta. Face Off and his first album are classics. He had a couple of more dope projects too like Hell 2 Pay and Universal Soldier. People forget how dope he was on that first album tho. An underrated storyteller. Songs like "Ain't No Sunshine" plays out like a movie. I wanna see Master P and Troy to link up, and speak the differences out. That'll be very dope to see.

Elizabeth Warren is the only presidential candidate in the early polls that is listed as having a disadvantage in votes against Donald Trump and is shown as losing compared to every other candidate (including Kamala Harris).

The Dems have too much baggage and Trump has the success of the economy in his pocket amidst all the other bullshit which is hard to compete against. Biden is the only person who could beat Trump and match wits with him. Sanders might but his economic policies are terrible.

What people don't understand is that as president you really have to walk the line in the middle. Trump is a special case because fear got him to where he is and a bad campaign run by Hillary. There will be a female president but it's gonna take time. Now may not be the time.

All the polls had Trump losing in 2016 and we see what happened.

FUCK THEM POLLS!!!!!

But towards the last week's leading up to the election they were neck and neck. While we can't take them as 100% fact they do have merit. Remember Trump won because he was underestimated. I wouldn't make the same mistake again.

I've said this before but I think he's gonna get a second term unfortunately. Unless the economy goes to shit in 2020 which I don't see it doing (anything is possible) he's gonna take full credit and throw it around in the face of his opposition. It's a tougher election this time around.

I knew he was going to win in 2016 and I been said and agree with the bold.

Back